Just Like Old Times

{AMERICA POV}

It's been 2 weeks since we got the message and I can't stand it Maxon had been doing everything in his power to stop the rebels but nothing is working so I have come up with my own plan.
"Aspen" I whisper to the head guard, he looks at me with question in his green eyes.
"Yes your majesty" he says.
" Oh don't start with the formalities, I need your help follow me." I say walking out of the meeting room and down the hallway, Aspen behind me.
"What are we doing here America?" He asks.
I look around to make sure we are alone in the hallway.
"Do you remember during the selection when we snuck out of the palace to meet August and Georgia?" I ask.
"Ya how could I forget you got shot and almost died. Why are you even bringing this up?" He asks with concern in his voice.
"Look I know it's a lot to ask especially after what happened last time but do you think we could um... do it again?" I ask scared to hear the answer.
"America you have a child and I have Lucy we can't risk anything happening to us" he says running his fingers through his hair.
"Well nothing else is working!" I shout "That's my little brother out there all alone I have to protect him he's to young to die he's to young for any of this to happen to him!"
"Well those are my guards out there to, I am supposed to be protecting them they have families to get to America I know he's out there but you have to trust me and Maxon we will find him, I promise" he says.
"If you don't come with me all go by myself" I say stubbornly crossing my arms.
"You always have to make everything difficult don't you, my dear" says a different voice, Maxon walks out from behind a wall.
"Maxon he's my brother" I say "and don't call me my dear we've been through this".
"Darling we can't just leave the country unattended what if something happens to us Stravos will have to rule until Jacob becomes 16? Is that what you want" he asks taking my hands into his.
"No of course not but we can't just sit here, we can even get August and Georgia to help I already asked and there up for it." I say hopeful.
"America..." Maxon starts.
"Fine, but this time were taking more guards" he says
"Really!" I kiss him and go hug Aspen.
"I'll go get us some regular clothes" I say walking down the hallway to the maids headquarters.