Announcing the new Royal

{AMERICA POV}
Maxon and I walk down the hallway to the Report, I am finally recovered from the bullet wound. We never got the chance to announce my pregnancy since I have been in bed rest for a month.
Right before we enter the doors to the set of the Report Maxon turns to face me,
"Are you ready love?" Maxon asks.
"I think so" I say hesitantly.
"Hey I will be there right with you" he says giving my hand a light squeeze.
We walk onto the set and we are immediately ambushed by teams of makeup artists and a very stressed Gavril.
"Your Majesties we are cutting it very close today, are we all clear on what we have to say today?" He asks anxiously.
"Yes Gavril" I answer for the both of us.
"Alright we are on in five minutes please be on the stage by then" he says before rushing off to prepare.
When the makeup is finished Maxon and I sit down on the love seat already prepared for us, I sit down quickly and put my head i between my hands.
"Darling is everything alright?" Maxon asks me.
"Yes I just have a headache" I reply.
"Oh alright, Silvia!" He calls Silvia over.
"Your Majesty the Report is about to start in 2 minutes I really shouldn't be here" she says
"Well America needs something for her headache so you mind getting her something?" He asks knowing that Silvia would never refuse a request from the King himself.
Silvia agrees with a nod and quickly walks off the stage,
"You really didn't have to do that Maxon" I say
"I wanted to, I would hate it if my wife had a splitting headache during the announcement of our first born" he says smiling before giving me a quick kiss on my temple.
"America, Maxon are we ready to introduce this royal miracle to our country?" Gavril asks walking up on the stage.
"Yes" we say in sync.
"Good, okay everyone we are on in five, four, three, two, now." Gavril says
"Welcome back everyone to a very special episode of the Report, first off we have our America back with us tonight after a speedy recovery and also the King and Queen have a very special announcement for us, don't you your Majesties?" He asks looking at me.
"Thank you Gavril it is great to be back , and I am most certain that most of Illea has already seen our little announcement" I say placing my hands on my growing stomach.
"We have a little prince or princesses coming very soon" I say excitedly.
"How wonderful, how far along are you Queen America?" Gavril asks
"Well I am 6 months along and the baby is due in late October" I reply.
"Sadly our baby will not be joining us for Illea day" Maxon adds.
"Oh yes well it will be here for Christmas" Gavril responds.
"And by the way do we know the gender yet, I mean I have walked through the hospital wing and seen my fair share of their technology" he says.
"Well Gavril America and I were given the chance to find out the gender of our child but we decided against it" Maxon responds.
"Oh really why is that?" Gavril asks scratching his chin.
"We wanted a surprise when America gives birth" Maxon says reaching for the hand placed on my belly.
"Well I hope I am not being to forward your Majesties but may I ask a question for the whole kingdom." he pauses waiting for our agreement, we both shake our heads yes.
"Well will there be a tour of the baby's room once it is fully decorated?" Gavril asks.
Maxon and I stare at each other, obviously we have to do the tour but we look at each other incase of any second thoughts.
"Yes there will be a tour" Maxon concludes. The live audience gives us a standing ovation as we walk off the stage, we walk up to a patiently waiting Silvia.
"Here are some pills from the doctor to get you through the rest of the Report" She says handing me three white tablets, I swallow them with a glass of water and get a kick from the baby in response.
I gasp,
"Darling are you all right?" Maxon asks
"More than alright" I take his hand and place it where the baby kicked before, and we are rewarded with another kick.
Maxon stares into my eyes and gives me a long kiss. Finally Silvia clears her throat and Maxon and I pull apart.
"Well then let's get through the rest of the report" Maxon says placing an arm around my shoulder and walking me to our chairs.