Chapter 14: Reveals and Douchebags

*Unedited*

It was Friday. The day the twins would have their 'big reveal' at the gym. I wasn't sure how they would handle everyone's reactions, but I did know I would be there to help no matter what. After school I made my way to the gym. After changing into workout clothes similar to Wednesday, I made my way to the front entrance to wait for the twins.

As I waited, people began to pour in. The stares and whispers made me want to smack someone, that is until someone else had enough.

"What the hell is everyone's problem? She's scarred up, so what? Who gives a shit? Do you know who she is? Have you not seen her fight? Honestly, if I were you I'd be a little scared of getting my ass whooped for being so damn rude." The man said roughly. He was standing in front of a large group of people that had just entered, hands clenched, face angry. He towered over everyone and his muscles coiled in anger. I had no clue who he was, but after his little speech everyone scattered, so I had to appreciated his enthusiasm.

"Thanks. It wasn't necessary though." I said dully.

He turned to face me, his chocolate eyes fierce, "Yes it was. I've seen you and Heather fight, I know how good you are. I also know that you're an employee here and could kick their asses with your pinky finger, especially considering they're all noobs. Besides, no one deserves to be gawked at and judged like that."

I hummed in response.

Pretty valiant for a stranger. He's not wrong though, I thought as he spoke.

"I'm Logan by the way." He said with a bright grin.

"Emma." I said blankly as I glanced out the window towards the parking lot.

Hurry up kids. It's getting awkward.

My nonchalance had no effect on him whatsoever. "Oh, I know. I watch you and Heather spar, you're amazing! I heard you're, um, training Heather." He said that last part hesitantly.

I quirked my brow and crossed my arms suspiciously. "Yeah."

"Well, um, I was wondering if, you know, maybe I could join you two?" He asked shyly.

The hulk wants my help? What has the world come to?

"I don't-"

"Please! I'll do anything! I just want to be the best fighter I can be and I feel like you're the only one that can get me there. I won't cause trouble, I promise! I won't even complain! Please!" He begged with big eyes. He reminded me of my little sister, Erica, when she wanted something. The puppy dog eyes she did always made Emmett and me give in. This guy seemed to be opening my walls and shouting 'Let me in!'

"Hey, E! Big E!" A sweet voice called from behind Emmett and me. We turned around to see our little sister, Erica, running towards us, smiling brightly.

"What is it Little E?" Emmett asked happily. I quirked my brow in question and smiled.

"Well, I was wondering if you and E would go with me to the movies?" She asked sweetly.

"When?" I asked.

"Um, now?" She asked hopefully.

"Little E, we have training. We can't right now." Emmett replied sadly.

"But it isn't a mandatory training day." Erica said with a frown.

"Well, you know how intense we are, we can't help ourselves. If we miss a day we could lose valuable training." I told her softly. "Besides, if Emmett doesn't train daily, he's likely to lose his temper and start knocking down buildings." I joked. Emmett glared at me and I stuck my tongue out.