Chapter 28

Mason's pov

When I find her, I'm going to lock her up and chain her to the bed so she can never leave my side again. Paige has to be crazy to leave when she knows that a psychopath is after her. I just wanna strangle her but i know that I can never lay a hand on her.

After calling her cellphone 14 times and she didn't answer, the office and the bedroom got redecorated. Everything is broken and I left a huge mess but I could care less right now. I didn't want to leave the house just in case she came back so I have my entire pack on alert for her.

The living room was about to get redecorated as well until I heard my phone ring. I should have been in the Olympics for how fast I got to my phone. Andy's name pops up, he is just a member of the pack, great fighter though.

"What?"

"Alpha, a couple of friends and I were at the mall when we saw the Luna start freaking out and we noticed that Alpha Jared was there. We told Alexis to get the Luna out of there and we tracked him down and he is currently unconscious. What do you want me to do next?"

I love my pack. I love them so much. I can always count on everyone. All members are excellently trained in fighting so there isn't a 'weak' member on my pack and that's how I wish for it to stay.

"Good job. Bring him to me. Keep him out until you get here."

"Got it Sir. See you in a bit."

I hung up the phone and it felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I can't believe all of this worry is about to be over.

Paige and I can get married and our children will get here when it is safe and I won't have to worry about all three of them. Now I need to focus of punishing Paige when she gets here.

**********************************

Paige's pov

The closer we get to home, the more my heart rate increases. I'm shaking with fear. I know Mason will never hurt me physically but I'm still scared at how upset and disappointed he will be in me.

I kept telling Alexis to slow down because her driving was scaring me but in reality, I don't want to go home.

All too soon we pull up to the house and my legs refuse to get out of the car. Good. At least my legs are on my side. I knew I always loved my legs. I never really realized how nice my legs were.

The sound of the door opening takes my thoughts away from my legs and I find myself looking at my sexy, angry, mate/fiancé.

Great.

"Uh hey Mason. What's been up?" My voice was shaky because his eyes looked murderous. He grabbed me by my arm, not enough to hurt me, and pulled me into the house.

"Thanks Alexis, you are dismissed." He didn't even look her way while speaking to her. He is beyond pissed.

"Goodnight Alpha, Luna." She nodded her head towards us and that's when I realized her car was still at the mall.

"Wait mason. Alexis take the car since we left yours in the rescue mission."

She cracked a smile but didn't say anything and just left. Now it's just me and Mr. Unhappy.

He roughly sat me on the couch and turned around and stated pacing the living room.

"How stupid can you get. Do you realize the danger you put yourself in? Do you realized the danger you put our CHILDREN in? It's not just you in there and you need to realized that quick and in a hurry. I will NOT allow you or anyone else to harm my children. You will NOT leave this house again until after you have given birth. Do you understand me?"