Chapter 3

Why? Why must they treat me the way they do? What did I ever do to deserve this horrible treatment. Why must my life be like this? Why can't I have a normal day without dealing with Brittany and her crap?

I hear the bathroom door open and I quiet down my tears and the stall door is yanked open by none other than Megan. "Megan please leave me alone."

"No Paige. Get up now."

"Megan please not right now!" I really couldn't deal with her right now. I needed to be alone

"Get the hell up right now!" Megan said as she yanked me up by my arm. God I really didn't need this right now. What I needed was to go home and crawl into my bed an never come out. Megan pulled me to the sink and started to clean my lip when she said," look if you want me to kick her ass just say so! God I've been dying to beat the shit out of her."

And the crazy girl is back. "Look don't worry about it." Looking at myself in the mirror I noticed blood on my shirt collar and my eyes were blood shot red and puffy from all the crying. "I'm just about to head home. I really don't want to spend the rest of the day here looking like this."

Megan pulled me into her arms and promised me everything would be okay. I couldn't ask for a better friend.

Megan walked me to the office and promised she would get all of my homework assignments and drop it off at my house later. I checked myself out and headed to the parking lot. I got into my car and backed out of the parking lot to head home.

On my way home my phone started buzzing in my back pocket. I've heard a million times that texting and driving will kill you but i mean it is so tempting. So me being the bad ass that I am, I pull my phone out to see that I have two new unread messages. Both from Jared.

~*hey, I heard wht happened. R u ok?*~

~*plz answer me. I'm getting worried.*~

I let out a sigh and start to respond.

~*im fine. I'm on my way...~

CRASH!!!!!!

I hear the sound of metal hitting metal before I can comphrehend what was happening. I can only feel my head pounding. The airbag hit me hard in my chest and it is getting harder to breathe. What the hell just happened? I cannot believe I just got into a wreck. I start having one of my famous panic attacks. My parents are going to kill me!

After a few minutes I finally calm down a bit and try to find my strength to get out of the car when someone starts banging on my window. "AHH."

I place my hand over my heart because whoever was banging on my window scared the crap out of me. The guy walks off and gets on the phone, I guess to call the police and tell them there had been an accident.

I slowly get out of the car to see just how much damage I've done. The car I've hit is a black audi R8. Shit shit shit shit shit!!! I've gotten myself into some deep shit! The guy is still on the phone yelling and has his back towards me.

The guy is wearing fitted jeans and a tight white long sleeved shirt that did not hide his body at all. I can see his back muscles through his shirt and let me tell you, it is an AMAZING sight. This guy has a smokey hot body. I can't help but stare at him and thank God he doesn't see me because I'm pretty sure I am drooling.

I take my eyes off that hunk of a guy and inspect the damage I made. The back of the hunk's car is pushed in pretty badly and the hood to my car is raised but its not too bad. It's safe to say his car got the worst of it.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! DO YOU NOT PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS CAR COST?!" The stranger's voice was like music to my ears. Even though he was screaming at me it was the best sound in the world. I could listen to him talk for hours.

I finally turn around and come face to face with the sexiest guy I have ever had the pleasure to lay eyes on. He has dark hair that could pass for black hanging in his eyes. It's the perfect length and my hands twitched to run themselves through that beautiful head of hair.

He has smokey gray eyes that I could stare into forever. They are gray orbs and I swear he could see through my soul. He has a full set of kissable lips and for some odd reason I wanted to kiss those lips.

A gasp escaped those gorgeous lips. "Mine," whispered the sexy beast of a man.

--------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks again for reading my story. This is my first time Doing this kind of thing and I'm nervous on how it will come out. It's hard to get the dialogue right and get Paige's emotions right. Any suggestions? I am open to anything you guys say!

Comment and tell me what you guys think so far! Is it stupid or do you guys think I should continue.

Vote if you like it. Thanks so much guys!

-ks