Chapter 12

Sorry for the late update, I was going to do it earlier but I fell asleep. Don't judge me.

So if its short then I'm so sorry guys!

___________________

Mason's POV

I was downstairs and for some reason I started to panic, my heart started racing and my palms started to sweat.

I wanted my mate, I'm sure she could calm me down. I asked around and no one knew where she was. I tried to follow her sent but there were just so many people here and her she had been all over the place meeting her.

I went upstairs to see if she was up there and I heard a commotion in one of the spare bedrooms. I heard my mate scream. My wolf was about to take over to make sure our mate was okay. I pushed him back for now and broke to door down to see why my mate was screaming. What I saw before me made my eyes turn red with rage. There was a wolf on top of my mate. Jana at that. My wolf wanted to kill her. I saw blood on my mates arm and that's what took me over the top. I quickly pulled her off my mate and threw her across the room. I couldn't hold back my wolf anymore.

I shifted. I went to attack her. I was about to end her life when my father walked in and commanded me to stop. Since he used to be my alpha i had no choice but obey him. I hated every minute of it.

"Shift back." He said in his Alpha voice. I was beyond pissed. Who does he think he is? He may have been my Alpha before, but I am the alpha now. He has no right to subject to me like this. It made me even madder that my body responded to him.

I shifted back and someone threw some pants at me. I quickly put them on and glared at my father and then Jana. The sight of her made me want to kill.

"Killing her isn't the option right now. Right now she will await her punishment in the dungeon. In the meantime I suggest you tend to your mate." He said with no emotion. How could he stand here and talk to me like everything is okay? How can he stand there so calm when I was ready to rip that bitch's throat out.

Then the word mate registered to me. I went from complete anger to worry in a matter of seconds.

I looked for my mate and she was laying there unconscious. Why wasn't anyone tending to her? I quickly went over to her and picked her up. "Call the pack doctor." I yelled to anyone who cared to listen to me.

I carried Paige to our bedroom and people who saw me in the hallway jumped out of my way at the sight of me. They knew better than to stand in my way when i was angry.

I placed my angel on the bed and I looked at her visible injuries. Apart from the bite on her arm i didn't see any other injuries. I hated to see the woman I loved laying there hurt. It killed me to see her like this.

Once again I was ready to kill. There was a knock on the door and I almost attack the pack doctor. He looked so afraid. "Sorry. I am a little on edge since this happened. I am having a hard Time controlling my wolf. He wants to kill." I explain to the doctor.

He jut nods and hands over to Paige to examine her. He gives her a shot for the pain.

He looks up when he is finished. "Looks like besides this bite, she has a broken rib and that's about it. Nothing too too bad, but its still bad. She will need to stay in bed and refrain from moving around a lot while her rib heals."

I nodded at the doctor and he left. I went downstairs and told everyone to leave and I wanted to talk to Jacob, my beta, tomorrow morning.

After everyone was finally out of my house I went upstairs, turned the lights off, and climbed into bed with my beautiful mate.