Midnight Memories

Italics= Flashback PS LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE JASPAR VIDEO^^^^ (not mine) also there will be many fandom references

Joe's POV*
"Joe, do you remember when we used to go in the McDonalds playground a the time," Caspar says looking up at the stars.

I laugh at the memory, "Yeah, it was always fun going in it"

(a/n: if you don't know {LET ME GO GO GOOO} some McDonalds have an indoor playground in it)

Caspar and I were getting hungry and McDonalds was near where we were.

"ooOOO LETS GO IN THE PLAYGROUND AGAIN!" Caspar said, dragging me before I could say anything.

We ordered our food already but the waiting time is waay too long. Definitely not gonna stand there waiting for it. Caspar went in first through the tubes with me following behind.

"Imagine if we got stuck," I said laughing, "We're so fat"

"Can the 2 assholes get out of the playground?" I imitate the voice over.

Caspar and I bursted out laughing and it got to the point where my stomach started hurting from all that.

"That was seriously one of the best days ever," I smile.

"Definitely. Oh! Remember that other time when you got mad at me because I accidentally almost broke your mixtape you made in '94?" He laughs.

I pout, "Of course I do! ACCIDENTS JUST DON'T HAPPEN 'ACCIDENTALLY'"

I was about to get to my mixtape when I heard a crash. Whipping my head around I see it laying on the floor, "Casparrr, that better not be broken"

"The box has a small crack, sorry," He gave me an apologetic look.

I pretended to mad and crossed my arms. Caspar played along pouting and frowning. He walked out of the room leaving me confused.

He came back in a couple minutes looking breathless, "I got- you- some pie"

He handed me the slice of apple pie and collapsed on my bed, "Did you run all the way to a gas station just to get me a piece of pie?"

I heard him mumble a yeah. I roll my eyes blushing a bit and belly flopped on top of him.

"Hey remember that time when I kissed you?"

I raise an eyebrow in confusion, "You never-"

His lips crashing onto mine, our lips moving in sync.

"Are you sure? Do you wanna check again?" Caspar said.

Smiling, I nodded Happily.

A/N: so many references *laughs like a dying seal, while slapping me knee*

I was gonna post earlier this week but I didn't like it so I came up with this one!

May the odds be ever in you favour byye✌🏼️,
-Emily

P.s
The underline is fandom references