Starbucks

"Hey you wanna go get some coffee?" Joe asked after filming a main channel video.

Caspar smiled, "Sure"

They both headed outside and got into a taxi. When they arrived, Joe went to order their drinks while Caspar went to find a table. Joe sat across from him and handed the ice coffee to Caspar.

There was a black smudge on his cup. Caspar just thinks that the employee spelled his name wrong, a lot of people do. This went on for a while before the curiosity got to Caspar. It was weeks later and they were sitting in the same spot, when he just had to ask him.

"Hey um I'm just wondering but why is there always a black smudge on my cup?" Caspar finally asks.

Joe started getting nervous, "Oh um uh I... I can explain"

"Wait you wrote it? I thought it was one of the employees"

(A/n: nope it was.... A! Dun DuN DUNNN!)

He took in a deep breath, "I  was gonna write 'Will you go out with me?' But I chickened out each and every time. So I just tried to rub it off"

Caspar was shocked that Joe liked him. He had feelings for the older boy for a long time. Caspar said smiling, "I like you too"

And for the first time in forever, Joe kissed another boy.

A/n: I feel like people are going to comment the lyrics...^

Anyways

WHAT IS THIS 'JASPAR PROJECT' THEY SPEAK OF?! I need to know.

May the odds be ever in your favor byye
-E