Fanboy-ing er?

Joe's POV
I heard a scream and threw my vlogging camera on the couch and ran downstairs, "WHAT HAPPENED? DO WE NEED 999?!!!!!"

(A/N: I'm live in America so I think that's the number, maybe???)

Caspar was watching Joey's video, American Boys Try British Candy, and squealing, "JANIEL. I SHIP IT!!! OH EM GEEEEE!!!"

I walk back to the living and getting the camera, filming this moment, "And here we Caspar Lee fanboy-ing over Janiel lady's and gentlemen. Uh I think I'm gonna end the vlog here. Im not a daily vlogger"

I turned off the camera planning to edit later. I jumped on the bed joining Caspar, "Wait... You ship Janiel more than Jaspar?" I pouted.

"Yup," He smiled and went back to the video.

I shove his shoulder lightly and watch him watching the video, in a non-stalking way. When Joey squirted the candy in Daniel's mouth, it was really adorable. But his laugh though, it was really cute and the way his eyes sparkle fanboying over the other two.

I'm secretly a fanboy. DUN DUN DUUNNNN

I wish Caspar feels the same way as I do. When he isn't home, I go through the hashtag Jaspar on Tumbler...

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, pausing the video.

"Oh uh nothing," I shook my head.

"Okay the-," I didn't let him finish his sentence, instead I kissed him.

I pulled away and realize what I just did. I. JUST. KISSED. CASPAR. FUCKING. LEE. He's gonna hate me, I don't even if he's gay! Until he pulled me back in for another kiss and said, "Well, I think I ship Jaspar more now"

A/N: Was this too short??? Well it is a one-shot so I guess it isn't too short. I hope not.

May the odds be ever in your favor byyye,
-Emily
Xxx