Rivals

At East Ridge High School, everyone is well known. But the most popular person? Caspar Lee. He's that typical jock, football team captain you would see in movies and he's dating the most popular girl in school, Gaby.

And tonight was the big game against the school's rivalry, Norwest High School. Team captain, Joe Sugg. He's the school sweetheart, well-known, kind to everyone, prankster and younger brother to cheerleader team captain, Zoe Sugg.

"WHAT TEAM ARE WE?!" Caspar yelled to his team, Ashton Irwin, Marcus Butler, Connor Franta, Kian Lawley, Johnnie Gilburt, Louis Tomlinson, Dylan O'Brien, Matt Smith, Augustus Waters and Troye Sivan.

Everyone yelled back, "RAPTORS!"

"Wildcats!" He turned around and saw one and only, Joe Sugg smirking.

He turned around and went back to his team, Jim Chapman, Alfie Deyes, JC Caylyn, Luke Hemmings, Harry Styles, Jeydon Wales, Josh Hutcherson, Dean Winchester, Percy Jackson and Joey Graceffa.

Caspar turned back to his team, "LETS DO THIS!"

The teams lined up in their spots and the crowd cheered, "I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!"

"Ready, set, hut (I don't know how to play football)!" Marcus yelled.

Marcus threw the ball back and Caspar ran throwing a perfect spiral to Ashton.

Ashton then ran down the field but was tackled by Alfie. The teams went back in formation and did the- "Ready, set, hut!"

Caspar once again threw it but threw it to Connor. Connor was intercepted by Jim, Jim then ran the other direction passing the ball to Dean. He ran to the end zone and scored a touchdown, almost getting tackled by Dylan.

Points later, Joe's school ends up winning. Caspar and his team goes back to the locker room angrily stuffing his stuff in his bag. He was the last one out of the locker room when he accidentally bumped into someone, "Sorry"

"Well if it isn't Caspar Lee," The boy said, Caspar looked up and saw Joe.

Caspar crossed his arms, "What do you want, Sugg?"

"Nothing. Just wanting to say how we beat your school so easily," See, from the start they never liked each other. In first grade, Caspar messed up Joe's coloring book, so Joe dumped glue all over Caspar's hair.

"Whatever, fuck off Sugg," Caspar rolls his eyes at him.

But Joe doesn't stop there he keeps on bragging about (FYI I don't view Joe in that way, it's just for the story) the game, when Caspar pushed against the locker. At first Joe was scared, but then Caspar smashed his lips onto his. Both boys were questioning who they liked, but right now all they could think of right now was each other.

Joe kissed back of course, their tongues fighting for dominance and Gaby just happens to walk in on them, "Hey Casp-! Oh my god?! You're cheating on me for him?!!!"

Caspar was meaning to break up with her, well that's settled.

They both held up their middle finger, not breaking contact and she stomped away. Until Joe pulled away, "Well that's one way to shut me up"

A/N: Oooooo dominant Joe and Caspar.... 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Until next time!

May the odds be ever in your favor,
-Emily
Xx