Chapter 28

Only 8 chapters left before the ending of the story. I'm glad you've guys enjoyed it!

***

Fire Burns - Chapter 1

Nicki Minaj POV

After Safaree leaves my hotel room I fall back on my bed and take a deep breath. Then I get up and start lookin' 'round the room when my phone goes off. A text message that I recieve and of course I unlock my phone to read it. It's just a text from Safaree when I just toss ny phone to the side of the bed. Gettin' up 'cause I have cravings fo' snack , so I leave out the room.

So I go down inna elevator to the main lobby and go up to the receptionist. I ask her where I can get some snacks at when she just tell me and tell me mo'.

"I can have it sent up to your room if you like Ms. Minaj," she says.

"I think you may be happy with the service." She winks.

"Oh, well um I can get it myself. Thank you anyway!" I said.

-

I go back up to my room, eatin' on some M&Ms, feelin' fat as hell onna way. Fo' some reason I have this weird feelin' in my stomach that makes me wanna throw up. And, it really like scares me too, like I am nervous. So, I get to my door and I unlock it then push the door open and walk in. Then, that's when my heart falls straight outta my ass to see August onna bed.

"Baby? Hey, what'chu doin' here?" I say in surprise.

He just drops his head down low, so I continue.

"I didn't expect you to be here. How you been?"

August Alsina POV

"Baby? Hey, what'chu doin' here?" Nicki says in shock.

I didn't expect you to be here. How you been?"

How she gonna ask me how I been? I been good until yo' ass came inna picture. You fuckin' niggas and you got caught up, so now she gonna get it.

I finna stay calm before I say shit to Nicki 'cause I am beyond pissed off at her. Like I finna fuck her up like a nigga onna street, like Safaree bitch ass. Nicki really has some nerve... She actin' all fake and shit - she ain't got no clue.

"Who was it," I blurt out. She just look at me confused.

"I'm sorry," she stares at me.

"Who's the nigga you been fuckin' ?" I said, and she still don't answer me.

"Who was you fuckin' Nicki? I know you were. " I said.

"August," she walks close to me when I get up.

"What are you talkin' 'bout?" Nicki asks.

"Nicki, don't fuck wit' me now. Who the hell was you screwin' in here?" I said, gettin' angry.

"August, ion what you're. ..." I cut her off.

"I heard yo' ass Nicki! You got caught." I shout. We now face to face.

"W-what?" Nicki mutters.

"It's over." I growl.