Chapter 19

RECAP: CHAPTER 18

Nicki Minaj POV

I get from off the stage and grab my phone. I see that I have a missed message from August. Dej Loaf and I chop it up fo' a minute before she hits the stage. Meek walks pass me without sayin' a word to me. Oh I see how that is but oh well.

I'm out here in Philly... It was a crazy night. Luv u... C u soon. I send to August.

I see that I'm gettin' endless notifications from Twitter, and Instagram. I'm already makin' headlines. I kno' that Meek ain't too happy 'cause of the whole diss wit' Drake. I guess he wasn't charged up fo' the 6 God (I had to). I kept my mouth close through out the whole drama. They my friends and I wasn't finna get involved.

That sure as hell didn't stop August from makin' memes, too.

"Hey Tinashe." I said to her, givin' her a hug. She pulls out her phone.

"Let's take this selfie." Tinashe said and we take a couple of 'em. "Nicki, oh my god I'm so happy that I'm on your tour. Thank you so much Nicki!"

"Oh and hi Nicki. I'm just a nervous wreck." She adds in and we laugh together.

"You're a very talented person, Tinashe. I'm glad you're on my tour!" I said to her.

We finish up our conversation and I walk to my dressin' room. I close the door behind me and see a bottle of champagne there. I place my phone down on the dresser. I take the scrunchy from out of my hair and mess wit' my hair.

I look inna mirror when I see Meek standin' right there inna corner. This nigga scared the hell outta me. I put my hands over my chest and jump. He put his hands up and chuckle at me. That shit ain't funny!

"God damn you Meek! You scared the hell outta me!" I said and he laughs.

"Why you laughin' nigga?!"

"Nothin' nothin' Nicki." Meek said.

"You good?" I ask him.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine Nick." Meek said.

Meek walks over towards me and pops open the champagne. "I will be." He said, takin' it to the head.

I'm all alcohol out right 'bout now so I'll pass. The next tour will be out in Toronto. I sure hope that they let my man Meek loose. He's been through one hell of a week and Drake ain't make it no better. Ion really kno' how the feud starts but I'm keepin' out.

He offers me some and I decline and I try to talk to him. I keep checkin' my phone 'cause usually I'd get a text from August. Maybe he's asleep or whatever. I ain't finna trip on that cause I kno' he good. So why worry?

Meek finally puts down the champagne and I can tell he's a lil' buzzed. "You good my nigga?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Nicki, Onika, why can't you drop that clown nigga and get wit' a real G." Meek said, his words slur a lil'.

"What you talkin' 'bout Meek?" I ask him and he scoots his chair over close to me.