Chapter 22

Nicki Minaj POV

I walk inside the house as quiet as possible. Wipin' my lips as I still 'member Meek on 'em. I close up the top part of my jacket. I'm hopin' that August ain't here tho so I can have time alone. He cannot kno bout all of that.

I'll just go take a shower and try to clear my head. But I can't. All I can think bout is what Meek said. He just straight outta the blue wanna be wit me. I have somebody.

I have August.

I take off errthang and turn on the water so I can just take a bath instead. I pour some bubbles in the tub and get in. I click the button the Beats speaker. The song The Hills by The Weeknd comes on. I chill and listen to music.

Outta nowhere I hear a sudden knock on the door. I thought I was alone but guess not. I ask who it is and it's just Cym. She opens up the door only half way. She asks to talk and I tell her we can once I'm out.

Damn! All I can think bout is Meek and the way he kissed me. And, when he said he wouldn't stop til he was wit me. August was the same way tho. But Meek is my friend not my lover. August is.

I finish gettin' all cleaned and get out and then dry off. Once I did all of that I put on somethin'comfortable. I meet up wit Cymphonique and we talked about her problems. Here she go again wit the whole Jacob and Diggy situation. I'm the last person to be givin' her advice on that.

Eventually she leaves the house thinkin bout what I said to her. All I can really do is tell her to follow her heart. Right now my heart don't kno what to tell me. First I care bout August now I got Meek too. How did that all even come bout?

So I'll just do whatever I can to make errthang right fo the baby. I'll cook fo him and wear somethin sexy. At least he has me to come home too.

***

It's been at least five hours and I ain't get no respond from August. He ain't even come home. I texted him and he ain't reply. What the hell is up wit him? I hope it ain't nothin wrong. I'll just try one last time.

Baby u gud? I send to him.

Next thing I kno he unlocks the door and come walkin straight in the house. I walk over there to him. He just looks at me. I ask him bout his phone and he said it died. I believed it til his phone went off.

The message I sent him.

"So your phone died huh?!" I cross my arms and look at him. He scratches his head and looks the other way.

"August, what the hell is goin' on?" I ask him and he walks pass me. I grab his arm. "Nigga I'm talkin to you!" 

"Ion wanna talk to you." August said and I smack him.

"The fuck you mean you don't wanna talk to me? What I do to you?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"Ion Nicki. Maybe, the fact that Meek is ya baby daddy." August said and I look at him.

"Oh my God really August? That's just childish as fuck right now. It was a joke." I said and he shrugs.

"Now if I said some shit like that you woulda went the fuck off." August said.

"There's a difference." I said.

"What difference?!" August said pissed. "It's the same damn thing."

"I'm a performer. Not a rookie." I said.

"Oh so you got jokes. I rather fo the nigga to be Drake cause at least he been inna game. Who the fuck is Meek again? A corner rapper who ain't shit." August said.

"Lemme bring a bitch up onna stage and do some shit like that. You be ready to fight." August said.

"Y'know fuck you. I tried to surprise you and cook fo you and all but you actin like a lil bitch." I said.

"Damn if Bianca wasn't so crazy I woulda stayed wit her ass. At least she had my baby." August said and I looked at him in shock.

He really said that to me. "Awww damn Nicki I'm sorry."

"Just leave me alone August." I said wit my voice crackin. "Go to her and your family and live happily ever after."

"Nicki, you know you my one and only. I just don't like other niggas tryna take what's mine." August said, holdin me.

"You my baby." August said. "I love you girl."

"I love you too baby." I said and we kiss.

"Are you gonna eat?" I ask August.

"Yeah, but Ima skip dinner and go straight to dessert." August said grabbin my ass.

"Oh you dirty ass nigga." I said.

"But you like that shit." August said. I walk towards the steps when he stops me.

"Where you goin?" August asks.

"Upstairs." I point and he shakes his head.

"No we down here wit that." August said.

"Oh," I said and I walk up to him.