Chapter 1

Nicki Minaj POV

"How does it feel to have finally released your album, The Pinkprint, to the world? It's been a minute since you last released your album which was Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded the Reup version." Karla said.

"Ooh yes. It has been a while. I've featured on so many singles and even dropped my own single. But to finally have my album out for the world to hear is an honor. I finally have my masterpiece out and so far I've heard great things." I said.

"By great things, what do you mean?" Karla asks.

"So many people can relate to this album. They love how I did a mixture. Urban and some Pop. Stuff that I know can be a party anthem and the truth." I said.

"I really like how your song The Night Is Still Young is a party anthem and than you have a song All Things Go is on your life." Karla said.

"Yes, yes. The Night Is Still Young is basically about how you should live your life in the day like there's no tomorrow. All Things Go is based on me and a mistake I made that I'll forever regret. I could've had a child by someone who was half my age. I just know I wasn't ready for that type of responsibility at that age, so I did what I thought was best." I said feeling like crying.

"Do you need a minute? She needs a tissue." Karla said.

I'm doing an interview about the release of my album The Pinkprint. Ever since I released it I've been gettin' calls left and right. Err'body wanna get an interview wit' me because of it. I ain't even think it would be as big as it is. But, hell, it is and I am glad that the world heard my struggle. Now, I just gotta open up 'bout it and talk.

That's the main problem 'cause err'body wanna know 'bout my life. I wasn't the one to tell err'thang 'bout it. Now, my life is an open book, and I have to accept it. I have to accept so much into my life right now. I finna be Mrs. Alsina soon.

His cousin, Cymphonique, had just moved in wit' us and that girl has a mouth on her. I'm sure eventually we'll get along but 'til then we finna be at odds. God please help me wit' this right now.

I wipe under my eyes wit' the tissue. "I lost my cousin. I aborted my baby. I just want to start over and redo it all again. After my success I plan on slowin' down and being a mommy. I want to be married and stop the music." I said.

"So what are you doing now? I mean after your release what are you doing as of now?" Karla asks.

"Right now I'm just doin' interviews. Umm, some photo shots and I may be goin' on a tour. I am workin' on a music video wit' Rae Sremurrd fo' Throw Some Mo." I said in a happy tone.

"That's great! I'm sure the fans are ready to see the video real soon." Karla said.

"Yes, and I'm goin' back to bein' colorful too." I said.

"Colorful? The hair and clothes." Karla said chucklin'.

"Mhm." I said noddin' my head.

"Okay so besides that what are you and August Alsina up to?" Karla asks.

I chuckle and blush. "We aren't up to much. He's doin' his thang and I'm doin' mine."

"No wedding bells?" Karla asks. "C'mon don't deny it."

"Umm... ha-ha. Karla you are somethin' else." I said cacklin'.

***

I get in my car and call August on the Bluetooth. He answers but soundin' so tired. I guess I woke him up. Ooh well he needa wake up 'cause I miss him. I miss my baby, he too busy up in Orlando.

"Hey August baby." I said perky.

"Hey baby." August say yawnin'.

"I'm boutta go home. I just finished my interview wit' Karla." I said.

"That's good baby. What Cymphonique doin'?" August asks.

"She's up in the studio wit' Jacob and 'em." I said when I hear August grunt real hard. "problem baby?"

"Ion want her ass alone wit' that boy Nicki." August says and I start laughin'. He starts laughin' too. "it's not a game it's real Nicki. Just...Fuck watch her. I ain't tryna be a goddamn papa and I'm fuckin' twenty-two Nicki."

"August, I'm thirty-two years old. I don't wanna be a grandma that young either." I laugh when August stops laughin'.

"Nicki, you're old enough to be a grandma, I'm still a kid." August said when the awkwardness comes in. "awww shit."

"Yup," I pause. "aww shit. Just kno' that the kid ain't gettin' no candy. No cookies. No sweets fo' you." I said and he growls. "No bears allowed."

"C'mon Nicki Nick. Don't do me like that. I can't handle... I won't be able to hold out." August pleads.

"Shoulda thought about that nigga." I said blowin' him a kiss.

"If I make it up to you... Can I have you again?" August asks and I cackle.

"I'll think 'bout it. Lemme go boo and I'll talk to you later on, okay?" I said.

"Ard. Love you baby girl. Bye." August said when he hangs up. Rude ass once again.