Chapter 4

August Alsina POV

"I ain't got no best men. When I said that she got even mo' mad. This what i get fo' bein' honest." I said.

"Don't say that man." Chris said, holdin' Royalty.

"I'm serious. She just been goin' crazy ever since the whole proposal. And, she been always complainin'. Ion what to do 'bout it." I said.

"We'll get ready to lose err'thang once you marry her." Chris said, pokin' Royalty's cheek.

"I'm thinkin' twice 'bout this whole marriage thing. Not if she gonna act that way." I said.

I wanna marry Nicki, I do but she bein' a real pain inna ass. Lately she been buggin' 'bout either work or weddin'. Yeah I kno' I been slackin' on my part but to put me on the couch tho'. That's just foul that I had to beat off. You kno' how uncomfortable that shit is; to be onna couch.

I been on the couch fo' the past three weeks just fo' some slip ups. I can't wait 'till she pull some shit. Her ass is gonna go on the damn couch. She even got mad at me fo' a dent in "her" couch. The fuck I paid fo' it, matter fact, that's my damn house.

I ain't complain when she left a.... Point is I don't wanna sleep onna couch.

Yeah I kno' I needa best man and I'm workin' on it. I would say Chris but that nigga got his own problems. I can't have Drake 'cause they smashed. My homie ain't gonna make it since his girl gonna have his baby. Ion really fuck wit' that many people. And, Nicki gonna go off if it's somebody she don't like.

Why is it that serious anyway? Like give a nigga a break. Yeah the weddin' is like right 'round the corner. But, I got this, it ain't that hard. From what I heard she don't even got a dress. Yet, I'm the one who gets i trouble.

Fuck that the woman is always right type shit.

Yes, I wanna marry Nicki. Yes, I wanna give her the world. Yes, I wanna spend the rest of my life wit' her. Yes, I wanna start a family, too. Not this way if she actin' like this.

Y'know I'm just gonna put it on the fact that she stressin'. I mean when you her you constantly workin'. She always gotta fly out here and there. Right after the weddin' she 'post to be goin' on her tour. It's gonna be hard as fuck watchin' her leave.

Half the times I'm not gonna be there wit' her to support her. She kno' I do support her even when I'm away. Ima hold it down fo' my baby. 'Til the end of all time. I'll still be there fo' my baby Nicki.

I pull out my phone and text Nicki. Baby I'm srry 4 being an asshole. Can you 4give me? I send her.

I'm srry 2 boo. I do. Let's meet up and talk this thru. Nicki sends back.

I'm doing what you said and still thinking about a best man. I send to her.

Okay baby. I'll hit you up later. Nicki sends back.

"Now how gonna be that best man?" Chris asks me and I just look at him wit' a blank face. "I ain't got nothin' to do."

"Ha-ha!" I laugh. "Keep on lookin'."

"Sorry man Chris but I ain't tryna have no ex's and baby mama's at my weddin'. On top of that I ain't tryna get in more trouble 'cause of that." I said.

"Pussy." Chris said to me.

"And? That's what I like." I said.

Nicki Minaj POV

I'm out wit' Linda, Cymphonique, and my momma. We all out lookin' fo' a beautiful weddin' dress. After August texted me I felt bad. I kno' I been on his case fo' a brick. It's 'cause I been havin' so much to do.

It's just stressin' me the fuck out. I don't be meanin' to go off on him. He kno' I love him wit' no doubt. Ima make it all up to my baby. And, that's a promise.

We been to at least three different stores so far. The fans have been followin' and praisin' the weddin'. You got one that wants Augnika. Others still want Auggie. Or, want me.

I get another dress, a strapless dress, but it's a wardrobe malfunction waitin' to happen. I'm already notorious fo' that but c'mon not on my day. "Uh uh Onika." Momma said.

"Uh uh Onika." Cymphonique mocks momma. My momma ain't the type to mock.

"Hush up. Ain't nobody talkin' to you child. Mind your business and do what you do and sit, nod, and smile." Momma said.

"I'm 18 years old..." Cymphonique gets cut off by my mom.

"Good, you ain't too old to get hit in the head with a skillet." Momma said.

"Whatever," she mutters under her breath.

"As long as she keeps it to herself she won't get hurt. Anyway, get another dress Onika. You ain't gonna look like no slut on your day. I can't allow that." momma said.

"What's wrong wit' it?" I ask her.

"It looks like one of those ridiculous stage costumes you wear all the time." Momma said. "Instead of getting married you'll be twerking on the people there."

"Momma," I whine. "fine." I look around to find another dress. I see a couple more 'til my mom tell me to go into the fittin' room.

I go in there and wait fo' her to bring me some dresses to try on. I get a text, expectin' it to be from August. Instead, it's from Meek Mill. Lately, he's been talkin' to me. We've gotten closer wit' our friendship and bond.

He been a real good friend fo' me from over the past few years. We go way deeper than me and August ever will. Even way deeper than me and May God rest his soul, Safaree. We just that close and ion what it is. He just somebody I find myself coolin' wit'.

Wassup Nicki. Can I see you around 4 at the Olive Garden? Meek Mill sends me.

I look down at my phone thinkin' 'bout the next thing I'll send to him.

Should I?

Sorry guys for delaying the chapter cause Wattpad deleted half of the chapter so I had to restart it all over again.

Sorry about the cliffhanger though but I gotta leave y'all minds wondering.