Chapter 25

Only 11 chapters left before the end of HYD and I'm telling you now that drama is about to go down.

Nicki Minaj POV

All the way home from the radio station me and August been arguin. I heard it and tried to explain myself. The fact that I ain't tell him was what pissed him off. He went up there and was made a fool of. And it was all my fault.

I'm too stubborn to even admit to what I did wrong. I started throwin shit and he kept callin me a bitch. I kept smackin him and he pushed me. At that point we just hated each other. There was no love.

We were both full of anger and I couldn't figure out why I was. I guess cause I was called out on what I did. To be fair I don't really regret what happened. It's been a while since I felt a connection like that. I still remember how I felt too.

Since August is now a father now... Ion wanna be apart of that life. Yeah we were suppose to get married and all that. I wanted to be barefoot and pregnant. Not his ex side chick. I still feel like it ain't his baby.

But, at that point, neither of us cared fo each other. August went off to call errthang off. He ain't say nothin bout our relationship. Unless he did and I ain't hear him. We were in each other's face screamin.

I said how much I hated him and he said the same to me. He said things to break me and I did the same to him. We were both so determined to break each other. There was so much hate in the room that we could kill. The only person I thought bout was Meek.

August could play daddy to Caiah or Bianca or whomever. I couldn't care least anymore. I needed some space. I didn't want his love. I want to be alone.

Or, wit Meek.

The house is torn apart and I finished keyin his car door. Eventually he stopped fussin and he just left me. He walked straight out the door. He slammed it shut and that's when I'd reached my breakin point. It took me a few seconds to realize what I've done.

And, when I tried runnin outside to catch him, he swerved and speeded out the driveway.

Basically I took that as a fuck you Nick. Even tho he'd said it nonstop in our argument.

I guess it's over fo us but ion care. He can go find love somewhere else. I'll sure be doin the same.

Meek... I need you. I send to Meek.

What's good Nick? Meek texts back.

Me and August just... Can you come thru and get me? I send to him.

Sure babe. Be there in an hour. Where somethin sexy cause we gon out to this party. Meek sends to me.

Okay. I send to him.

***

It's midnight and there's life inna town. I'm spendin my life wit Meek Mill. It seems to be enteral. Errbody is at the party. Smokin, drinkin, fuckin it up and I'm just coolin.

Ion care how people look at me fo what went down between August and I. Or who kno bout me and Meek. He ain't text me in a while. I stopped waitin on his response and blocked him. I ain't chasin after him.

If he want it he kno where to find me.

"Nicki," meek calls me and I look at him, snappin outta my thoughts. "You okay?"

I just nod my head. "Mhm."

"It don't look like it?" Meek said. "C'mon here." Meek takes me into a room and spreads coke on the table. He sniffs some and looks at me. "This shit right here will make you feel good."

I shake my head. "Ion fuck wit that stuff."

"If you gonna be fuckin wit me you gonna be." Meek said and I looked at him.

"Trust me. Just once and that's it. I'm tellin you all that worryin will be gone." Meek said and I take him up in his offer.

"Okay," I sit next to him. I hope I ain't made no mistake.