Hotter Than Hell - Epilogue

I’m so sorry it’s taken me a month to upload this, I’m not even sure anyone is going to read this but I just thought I owed it to myself to post this chapter so hear it goes.

Epilogue - My Happy Ending

It was a glorious day for a wedding as far as I was concerned and it seemed everyone I knew was there in the chapel, waiting to support my marriage with the man of my dreams.

“Oh my!” My mother exclaimed as I stepped out of the room wearing my dress. “Kaleen honey you look divine.”  My mom praised and behind my veil I could see the tears gathering beneath her eyes. To be honest I wanted to burst into tears myself but I was afraid of ruing my make up even though I was fully aware that it was waterproof.

“Thanks mom.” My voice croaked with emotion. I couldn’t believe a few weeks ago I thought my life was over and I was going to die but here I was, getting ready to walk down the aisle with the man of my dreams….James. I had finally learned to call him James instead of Jason in the three weeks we had spent getting to know each other more and more. We had both decided we weren’t going to lie to each other, keep any secrets and if he had to do any undercover work he would tell me all about it, even if he was forbidden to do so.

I loved him and he loved me and I wanted nothing better than to marry my James.

“Oh by the way honey principal Adams told me to inform you that your old job at the school is waiting for you if you want it back.” my mother whispered into my ears as I made my way out of the room we were in, to meet my dad, who would walk me down the aisle.

“Oh.” I mumbled in response. I stood there for a second thinking about my mom’s words and then I decided then and there. No I didn’t want to go back to Raven High to teach, too many bad things had happened there and it didn’t matter that all the bad guys had been caught, I still didn’t feel comfortable going back there and besides I wasn’t sure I could ever teach again.

But none of that mattered, today was supposed to be the happiest day of my life and I needed to concentrate on getting married, not thinking about stalkers and occultists who had nearly killed me.

“Ready honey?” My dad beamed at me proudly, and then hooked his arm with mine.

“Yes.’ I responded. Hell yes I was ready, I’ve been ready since the first day I laid my eyes on James.

Three hours later, after the vows had been said and we were married and had celebrated our new marriage with our friends and loved ones, James scooped me in his arms.

“Hey where are you taking me.” I demanded feigning displeasure in been scooped off my feet.

He gave me that sexy grin that had the power to melt my brain and said “where do you think.”  He joked sarcastically.

I didn’t even remember how we made our way towards the room; I only realized we were in our room when I was gently laid on the bed.

With quick, wrenching movements he removed his tux and kicked them onto the floor. Then he turned to me and helped me out of my wedding dress and then stepped into my arms.

"I love you, James."  I whispered. My body was already trembling with excitement as it waited impatiently for the sizzling passion that lay ahead for the rest of the night.

"You couldn't love me any more than I love you. You've been mine since the first time I laid my eyes on you and from this day forward I promise nothing will ever separate us love.”  He vowed.

His hands caressed me passionately in very place he could find to touch, I responded by twisting and moaning gloriously beneath his touch. Then, with reverent care he began to trail a line of kisses from my shoulders to my breasts. I gasped as a wave of electric sparks hit my body as he gently but with undeniable insistence parted my legs and began to rock my world.

"I will always love you." I heard him vow and I knew he meant it, James was the kind of man who you could rely on and I knew he wouldn’t break his promise to me. I could trust in him and in his love for the rest of my life. And that made me the luckiest person alive on the planet. The teacher and the student had gotten their happy ending.

The end!

If I hadn’t waited a month to post this I would be so proud of myself right now. To anyone who read this thanks for supporting me to the end. I sincerely appreciate it.