Hotter Than Hell - The Perfect Date

Chapter Ten – The Perfect Date

“Ahem.” Someone intentionally cleared their throat to get my attention, compelled to see who it was, I looked up to find Geegee staring me down with a poisonous look. I wondered if she was there to threaten me again, to leave Jason alone.

“What do you want?” I asked her in an impatient voice, I had enough on my plate with Miss Buckhart and my random attacks; I didn’t need to add more.

“He………he……..” she started to say but stopped as if she as unsure of how to say it, I also noticed she was choking back on tears, because her lips were quivering and her eyes had a glint of unshed tears. Furrowing an eyebrow, I decide to be patient with her and wait for her to tell me what was on her mind.

“Jason fell of his motorcycle, he’s….. He’s in the hospital.” She sobbed.

“What.” I exclaimed, almost falling out of my chair in shock. “What do you mean by that?” I shouted at her. Oh god not my Jason! Not my Jason. My heart squeezed painfully as sinister images of Jason’s broken bleeding body began to penetrate my mind.

“He wants to see you…” Geegee said reluctantly, I assumed Jason had forced her to tell me the news or she wouldn’t be here. “Exactly what is going on between you two?” She demanded.

Ignoring her question, I asked my own. “Geegee just tell me which hospital he’s in.” I demanded

Ten minutes later I was on my way to the Mercy West hospital, where Jason was been treated. That bloody motorcycle I knew it was bad luck, and boys like Jason could be so careless when it came to such toys, I always suspected something bad could happen to him on that motorcycle because he drove so carelessly and now he could be dying or in pain and I wasn’t there. I just needed to hold him in my arms and comfort him.

After getting his room number from a rather rude nurse, I made my way towards the male ward, his room number was supposed to be 67, but at the doorway I heard the sound of a female giggling flirtatiously, I assumed either Geegee had beat me here or I had gotten the wrong room number.

Imagine my shock when I pushed the door open to find my sister in her miniskirt and her ridiculous top that clearly displayed her boobs, sitting by Jason and holding his hands as if she was his lover or something similar. I should be there comforting him not her, and what was she doing there in the first place.

“What the devil are you doing here Brittany?” I slammed the door loudly, they both jump startled by my presence.

“Oh hey sis……. I went to see dad and I thought it would be nice to stop by and see Jason since I was informed he was here also.” She explained sweetly. She linked her hands with Jason and gave him one of her sexy smiles.

It took all the self control I possessed not to drag her away from Jason by the hair, “Yeah well visiting hours are over because dad asked me to find you, he needs your help with something.” I lied.

“You liar.” She barked at me. “You just want to be rid of Me.” she added fuming.

“Brittany I don’t think Kaleen would o that…..” Jason stepped in seeing as we were only breaths away from ripping each other’s hair out. “Just go find your dad and see what he wants ok.” Jason said in one of his charming voice that made it impossible for girls to refuse his request.

“ok…fine.” She said giving him one of her sweetest smiles, me on the other hand I got a stone cold glare, if looks could kill I would be six feet under by now.

Sulking she got up from Jason’s bed, “I’ll be back soon.” She warned me before exiting.

After she was gone I rushed to his side, “Jason are you ok.’ I asked in a concerned voice, he didn’t look awful; the only thing disturbing was the white bandage he had wrapped on his head. “Are you in pain?”