Give Me The Shirt!

Ricky's POV

I only got around a hour sleep last night after Balz had come to ask if I was alright. Considering Balz had hated me when I first started, we've come a long way.

I crawled out of my bunk and changed into some clean skinny jeans and a HIM t-shirt. Yawning, I wandered into the main room to see Ryan walking in circles, looking very confused. "Um, Ryan, you alright?"

"I can't find my Misfits t-shirt." He answered while looking under things for it.

It was only then I realised that Ryan was shirtless and my cheeks imediately began to heat up. I found myself staring at the back muscles under the skin as he leant down to look under the table. If I was completely honest, it was kinda hot. Wait. What? Fucking brain trying to mess up my thoughts.

I go to sit down on the couch when I notice something stuffed between the cushions. Grinning in victory, I pull it out. "I found your t-shirt!" I yell and hold it up.

"Really? Awesome! Thanks dude." Ryan grins and goes to grab it from my hand but I jump up onto the couch and hold it out of reach.

Smirking, I hold it up as high as I can, "I never said I'd give it to you."

He crossed his arms and pouted. He looked like a kid! "Come on. That's not fair."

"If you want it, you'll have to come get it, Sitkowski." I teased, dangling the shirt a little closer.

He leapt forward, clearly with the intention of grabbing me to get the shirt, but I jumped off the couch and ran to the door. I swung the bus door open and ran off, waving the t-shirt around in the air.

"Not fair, Olson!" I heard yelled from the bus and I glanced back, seeing Ryan running after me.

Sadly, being the shortest in the band, I wasn't able to get far before Ryan had caught up. He wrapped an arm around my waist, lifting me off the ground but he then lost balance and fell, resulting us landing in a heap on the grass instead of the sidewalk.

There was only a moment of silence before we both burst out laughing at the situation. My sides hurt from the laughing but I didn't care. However, I then noticed Ryan had stopped laughing and was instead watching me with a massive grin on his face.

I suddenly felt very self concious and turned my head away from him. A hand lightly gripped my chin and turned it, Ryan was now sitting up but leaning over me and I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful eyes. Did I just think of Ryan's eyes as beautiful??

"That's the most you've laughed in a long time, Rick." His smile grew, "I made you laugh."

"Yeah, well... I..." I wasn't sure how to respond and it was true. No one made me laugh like Ryan could. Now that I can think about it, no one could make me smile like he could or could cheer me up like he could either.

My love for Devin was because he was perfection -gorgeous, kind, caring, smart. and something that clearly wasn't meant to be mine. But, in some odd way, Ryan was perfect in a completely different way but I never realised until now.

"Ryan, can I try something?" I asked timidly.

He looked confused but shrugged his shoulders anyway. "Sure, go ahead."

I leant up on my elbows so I was closer than leant forward and slowly pressed my lips to Ryan's in a soft kiss.

There was no reaction from him at first that straight away made me think it was a big mistake but then his lips began to move in time with mine.

His hand gently cupped the back of my head and he lowered me back down to lying on the grass while continuing to kiss me. With a few smaller kisses, we seperated and I could see that Ryan's cheeks were flushed pink. "That was a surprise." He laughed which in turn made me chuckle.

"Good surprise or bad surprise?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

"Definately good surprise. But want to know what would make it even better?" He asked, grinning down at me. I shrugged, not knowing. He smirked, "If you would give me back my fucking t-shirt now."

Realising it was still in my hand, I laughed and threw it at his face. "There you go!" Giggling, I scrambled up and ran back to the bus with Ryan close behind.

A/N:
Hello little ghosts!
I know many of you have been waiting for a chapter like this for a while so here you go. I know I ask this a lot but what do you guys think?
-Ghosty