Jealous

Devin's POV

I did not expect this to happen. The band, the fans, the friends - especially the friend who had his lips pressed against mine in a light kiss. I never expected the keyboard player to do this and never did I think I would enjoy it.

I was too stunned to react, I just allowed for him to kiss me. My mind was racing with thoughts about how as bandmates this shouldn't happen but everything else was controlled by something different.

Balz's lips were softer than I thought they could ever be and his angel bite piercings were cold against my skin, both created an almost tingling feeling.

I admit it, I did like him but I didn't think he would ever like me in a romantic way. For years I had avoided situations like this due to a girl I had loved ripping out my heart but for some reason this just felt right.

In the time of my head getting too caught up with myself over things, Balz had pulled away stuttering, "I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to do that..."

Unsure what to say, I lean up to reach him thanks to him still on the bunk bed and press my chapped lips to his timidly. This time we were both kissing and that made it feel a thousand times better.

My hands remained on his thighs and his cradling my face while we kissed softly, it was all just so perfect. After a few more small kisses Balz was the one to seperate us. "That went better than I thought." His laugh was quiet, clearly careful not to wake the others, and it was warm.

I smiled at my keyboard player, well he may not be mine yet as it was just a kiss. "Want to make it better and go on a date with me tomorrrow?" Wow, look at me being all confident. Something about Balz just made me bolder.

He returned the smile and nodded, "Sure Dev. We should get chicken wings so that we actually get to eat them unlike when Chris is around."

I smack his leg playfully, "I asked you out so I plan the date."

"Fine. You're in charge Dev." Raising his hands in defeat, he giggled cutely making me smile even more. For the second time, I lean up and kiss him again but quickly before pulling away. "You should head to bed, Dev. You need your sleep cause this tour is gonna be fun."

A/N
Hello little ghosts!
I'm in a amazing mood today. Three months ago I started having drum lessons but thanks to money problems I couldn't afford a drum kit to practice on but finally I have finished paying one off and it is now home to make a racket with (I dream of becoming as good as Angelo)! Thanks to my good mood you now get this cuteness.
-Ghosty