Go Be A Badass

Balz POV

It was five minutes until our set started and I was ready as ever to get on stage. Since Chris sending Ryan to stalk us, which I'm still kind of pissed off about, they seemed to make it a new game of teasing us.

Angelo was watching over Chris and Ryan, shaking his head and laughing as if they were just kids. I couldnt help but notice the way Angelo looks at Chris. He definately has a thing for our singer but it's not like Chris would ever notice.

Ricky looked a little down so Ghost wanted to cheer the guy up. I know those two were bestfriends and I wasn't going to get between that. I got Gustopher all to myself in a different way anyway.

I looked down at my chunky boots with about a thousand different buckles on them and bounced a little on the balls of my feet. However, my feet were not alone for long and a second pair of boots stood in front of me.

Immediately I grinned and looked up at Ghost who had his usual dead boy makeup on and hair in a mess. "Wassup Gustopher?"

"Are you ready for the show? I mean the band knows about the relationship thing but obviously the fans don't and-" He rambled and I just had to cut him off.

"Don't worry about it. The fans don't need to know yet and I'm sure Ryan can keep his mouth closed for five minutes." I gave him a reassuring pat on the shoulder but didn't move my hand away just yet. "When you're ready we'll talk about it, okay?" I kissed his cheek before removing myself as we were told we had thirty seconds till stage.

I was about to head to the edge of the stage but Ghost quickly wrapped a arm around my waist and pecked my lips before letting go almost as suddenly as the kiss happened. "You're awesome. Now go look like a badass with a keyboard."

"Will do!" I grinned and winked. I was first to run onto the stage to my instrument when called on and was joined by the others less than a second later.

The hall was silent before exploding with the intro to Ghost In The Mirror.
Nothing in the world matched the feeling to that of hundreds of fans singing along.

A/N
Hello little ghosties
I'm sorry it's been over a month since I've been pretty depressed and I needed some time to clear my head. However, I'm posting this short little chapter to say that I haven't given up on this story. Also, I'm going to see MIW in december and I can't wait.
I hope you can forgive me for disappearing for that while though
-Ghosty