The Bunk Beds

Balz's POV

6 weeks later

"Ghost!"

"Ghost!"

"Devin Ghost Sola!"

"GHOST!" I repeatedly called for our bassist up the stairs. I waited impatiently with my arms crossed and bags by my feet.

Today we were heading off to go on tour again for the first time since TJ leaving. We were all packed and ready to go. Well all except one.

"For the last time. Get your lil' boy butt down the stairs!" I called up again.

Only a few moments later, Devin came speeding around the corner and down the stairs with bags over his shoulders. He tripped and fell down the last three steps but I caught him before any injuries occur and herded him out the door.

We actually had pretty big tour bus this time so there is plenty of space for us all to hang out. This is going to be the most comfortable tour so far.

Excited as fuck, I ran ahead of the others to the bus while dragging the bags roughly behind me. I burst through the door and headed straight for my goal. The largest bunk in the bus which was also seperated from the other bunks. I threw my bag on and jumped on aswell. "Dibs on this bunk!"

Chris came in just as I shouted. "How come you get the best bunk?" He whined.

"I get it because clearly keyboards are the most important part of the band." I then stuck my tongue out at him childishly.

The other four got in then. "What did we miss?" Ricky asked.

Chris flopped down on the bus' couch next to Angelo who was already sitting. "Ghost's boyfriend stole the best bunk."

I rolled my eyes at his joke but I noticed Ghost's cheeks turn a light shade of pink but only briefly before he disappeared into the main sleeping area. I knew he was planning on grabbing the second best bunk which made me smirk.

"I wanted the big bunk." Ryan commented.

"Well I need it for all my stuff." I said. "You know, like my bag and my iPad and my goth kit. All important stuff."

Angelo stood up and grabbed his bag again before speaking "Let's just go chose bunks now before Ghost spreads his clothes everywhere."

As they entered the bunk area, Ghost came out of it. He seemed happy so I'm assuming that he succured a good bunk.

"I'm surprised you didn't want this bunk." I commented while swinging my legs like a little kid.

He shrugged, "You seemed really determind to get the bunk so I thought I'd leave you to it." He smiled up at me, a smile that never failed to make me feel all warm inside.

"How sweet of you, Ghost. But is your bunk gonna be big enough as your feminim quarters?" I teased him, reaching out to ruffle his hair to watch him quickly sort it out in annoyance, and maybe because his hair is so soft.

"I'll be fine, Balz." He muttered, mainly to himself I think, before grabbing his laptop from his bag.

The tour manager was the first on the drivers list so the tour bus was started and began moving.

I watched Ghost as he slid into a seat at the plastic table, laptop placed in front of him and his fair just pushed from his eyes. I'm pretty sure I could just spend all the tour watching him.

A/N
Hello little ghosts!
Another chapter for you here. I promise I will get to some Balz x Ghost sometime soon. I hope you enjoyed.
-Ghosty