I Want That

Angelo's POV

That show was one of the best we've had since TJ left and Ghost had join the family. After saying thanks to the fans for coming, we head back to the bus to quickly change from our stage clothes to casual.

Chris was going to go meet the fans and he wanted me to come with him as everyone else was shattered after much jumping around madly across the stage.

I happily stepped back and let Chris take the lead as we headed back inside. Naturally the majority of the fans were desperate to meet Chris and I don't blame them. I'd probably do the same in their situation. Chris was one of most hard working men I have ever got to meet. Everything good that happens in his life he deserves.

I signed my share of t-shirts and posters, I was given drawings by our talented fans who I then happily took photos with.

It wasn't long until the fans began to leave and there was only a few wandering around. "Hey, Ange. Ready to go back to the bus?" Chris asked after taking one last selfie with a kid. I nodded in reply.

As we walked through the now silent building, I could finally feel the sleepiness slowing my movements and blurring my thoughts. "Urgh, I'm so fucking tired." I grumbled while rubbing my eyes with my sleeves.

Chris took one look at me and began laughing, "You've smudge your eyeliner everywhere."

I immediately paused and looked into my reflection in the window and tried to rub it off with my sleeve which only smudged the makeup in further "Fuck"

"Hold on, stay there" Chris said before disappearing into the small bathroom next to us and returning about a minite later. He held up a damp paper towel, "Sledgehammer to the rescue!" He grinned, looking incredibly proud of himself.

Stepping close to me he looked down at me and began carefully wiping the black make up smudged everywhere. This would probably look weird if anyone had walked into the lobby at this moment. But no one was around anymore anyway.

He scrunched up the paper towel and threw it into the bin then looked down once again, "That's better, now I can see your pretty face properly." Although I knew he was teasing I still felt a blush rising up my neck to my cheeks.

"Should we go back to-" I was cut off by his soft lips and cold piercings sliding across my own. I stood in shock but I wasn't going to loose an oppurtunity like this, so I kissed back.

His hands gripped my hips tightly, digging his fingers in but not too roughly, as he pulled our bodies together. My hands had somehow made it up his body and my fingers twisted in his hair, gripping tightly and pulling him closer. Why does he have to be so fucking tall?

A thought popped into my head, snapping me out of this trance. I pulled away from Chris, who now had kiss swollen lips. I probably did too. "You know I have feelings for you, right? This better not be some sort of sick joke."

"Ghost and Balz are together now..." He spoke quietly then leant down and began pressing feather-light kisses down my neck, causing my head to turn subconciously. "I want that Ange. I want it with you and no one else." I felt him smirk against my skin then suddenly biting down, making me gasp.

I grip his hair and pull his head so we were face to face. "You don't realise how much I fucking like you" the words slipped from my mouth without thought.

Grinning, Chris crushed his lips to mine again which quickly moved onto a mixture of me pulling him with me or him pushing me back into the bathroom were he had fetched the paper towels and locking the door.

A/N
Hello little ghosts!
Well I think you all know what happened then ;)
What do you think of this chapter being in Angelo's POV? And what do you want to happen next guys? I love to hear your opinions
-Ghosty