Chicken And Waffles

Devin's POV

"We're heading out for something to eat, we'll see you guys later." I said to the band as me and Balz pulled on hoodies. We were going to head out on our date but of course the others didn't know so I tried to act as casual as possible.

It took me a while but I managed to think of a good first date for us. I just hoped Balz liked it.

"Wait, just the two of you?" Chris asked, he was clearly suspicious and that made me incredibly nervous.

"Why not? We're both hungry so like normal people we're going and getting food that isn't just pizza or brocoli." Balz said before I could make a fool of myself.

"It's just a little weird." Chris said, crossing his arms.

Angelo nudged Chris side, "Just leave them alone and come watch The Office with me..?"

His soft voice softened Chris straight away and he looked down at Angelo, "Can we eat pizza too?"

Angelo nodded and pulled Chris to join him on the couch before looking to me and Balz, "I'd go get some food before he questions you more."

Not risking waiting for another moment, me and Balz immediately run out the door to freedom. We walked down the street until the tour bus was no longer in sight.

We pulled up our hoods so that our faces were hidden from any possible fans and I smiled as Balz took my hand as we slowed down our walking. The feeling of his hand being in mine felt just so right, they seemed to slot together easily.

"So, what are we doing Gustopher?" Balz grinned at me, clearly pleased with the new nickname he came up with.

"Gustopher?" I laughed.

"Yup. It's your name for now on. So, what are we doing?" He asked again while swinging our hands between us.

"Chicken wings then a surprise sound good to you?" I couldn't help but speak shyly.

"Chicken wings, fuck yes. Surprise, maybe. What's the surprise?" I could tell Balz was getting more excited and it was making me more confident.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, Joshua." I smirked as I used his first name.

He stopped walking and pouted like a child, although I could see the hiding smile. "Don't call me that."

I lace my other hand with his other so I'm holding both hands, "If you can call me Gustopher why can't I call you Joshua."

"Because I don't like it." He muttered.

Even though I was hidden but still nervous in public, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. Immediately I felt him smile into the kiss and his arms slide around my thin waist.

"Balz, will you be my boyfriend? Surprise." I spoke with my lips still against his and I kept laughinng awkwardly.

He pulled back and looked up as if he was counting. "Well, it depends how many chicken wings you buy me and whether you'll give me your BlackCraftCult hoodie and-"

"W-what?" My eyes widened.

He began laughing and pulled me into a hug. "I'm just kidding. I'll date you, Gustopher." His hand went up and ruffled my hair which meant I had to resist the urge to fix it.

Leaning in, I claimed our keyboard player's lips once more in the sweetest kisss so far before gesturing towards the restaurant next to us, "Can we go get waffles and chicken now?"

Balz pecked my nose, "That's strange and unusual, just like you." I grinned and we headed into the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan's POV

Woah! When Chris sent me to go spy on Ghost and Balz I did not expect them to be shoving their tongues down eachothers throats! Okay, it wasn't quite that but you get the point.

After snapping a few photos on my phone I sprinted back to the bus and burst through the door.
"Chris, stop cuddling Angelo! You've got to see this!"

A/N
Hello little Ghosts!
I've been rather depressed lately which is why it has taken me longer than usual to update. Anyway, here's the next chapter. What do you think of the other POV? Should I add more POVs? How about a bit about other relationships? Comment your thoughts
- Ghosty