Officer Peppercorn

Balz POV

I know we got back quite late from the airport but I thought Devin may of come down at some point in search for food or something.

Chris had gone out and bought us all back chicken wings, greatest food ever by the way. Devin didn't come down then either. Therefore I took up the task of taking care of the ghost.

I placed the remaining chicken wings after our meal on a plate in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Naked juice from the fridge. Then, placing my yellow helmet with flash lights on my head and food and drink in hand, Officer Peppercorn's mission began.

I snuck past the living room so that greedy Chris wouldn't try and steal the food and made my way upstairs as skillfully as a ninja.

Making no effort to be quiet once I got to the new bassist's took, I burst into the room with a grin "I brought you fooooooood!"

Devin jumped and fell off the bed in surprise at my entrance and I burst out laughing. His little pout as he got up of the floor was much too cute.

"Why did you do that?" He said, a whining tone to the question.

I shrugged, "Had to get your attention somehow." I held up the plate and drink in front of me towards him, "Plus foooooood."

A small sigh escaped his lips but Devin took the wings and drink and sat on his bed next to his still zipped up suitcase.

"Haven't you unpacked yet?" I asked while leaning against a small desk.

He shook his head. "I got lost in thought and forgot I guess..." He replied before taking a bite of the chicken and I felt myself watching his lips. I need to stop staring at the guy or I'm gonna look creepy.

"I'll unpack for you. Another mission for Officer Peppercorn!" I announced happily then unzipped the suitcase while a worried Devin watched. I wonder what's wrong with him. Oh well.

A/N
Hello little ghosts!
This would of been posted yesterday but wattpad fucking freaked and deleted the chapter so I had to rewrite this morning. I forgot to mention, if you haven't noticed already, chapters for this are kinda short but I am gonna try do as many as possible.
- Ghosty