Love, Elvis: Chapter 10

Love, Elvis: Chapter 10

I sat on his bed looking around for a little bit then grabbed my robe and walked down the stairs and saw Kevin, Joe and Elvis talking. They didn't notice me so I listened on their conversation for a little bit, " Elvis, you gotta do something. These girls are goin' crazy out there for you and-" He spotted me and stared making everyone look. Elvis had a toothpick in his mouth and his hands in his pockets, Joe was hanging by the stares and Kevin had a hat on and was leaning on the door, " D, come on over here" Elvis beckoned me over. I walked to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, " Wanna have some fun?" He said smiling. Joe and Kevin smiled and looked at me. " Um...sure..." He whispered to the boys to get the portable stereos and two microphones. Elvis pulled me outside and we stood about 5 feet from the gate smiling and waving at people. Elvis whispered everything in my ear. I looked at him in shock, my jaw wide open, " W-what??!!" " just try, it'll be fun just-" then he told me what to do. I sucked in a bunch of air and hugged his waist.

                  The took out huge stereos, a chair. Elvis stood up by the chair, which was turned to the right. I stood next to him and the music started to JailHouse Rock, " The warden threw a party in the county jail. The prison band was there and they began to wail." He began and I started, " The band was jumpin' and the joint began to swing" and we sang together, "You should've heard those knocked out jailbirds sing" He was facing my and my left hand pulled his shirt and the other one beckoned him with my index finger. We walked gracefully back to the music and when we sang "Let's rock, Everybody let's rock" I put my hand to his chest and thrust my hand in the air to the beat. Then as the song went on I pulled him to the chair and "pushed" him in it to the beat. Then I stuck my index finger in his chest and sang the verse, "The whole rythem section was the purple gang" and we continued shaking spinging dancing and exchanging verses. When the song was over everyone screamed and clapped. Joe and Kevin took the stuff back inside and Elvis signed autographs and got his picture taken so many times I couldn't even count. We laughed and ran inside, him shouting, " WOO ! you were amazing!!!"

We walked back inside and saw Joe and Kevin sitting and talking on the couch, but when they saw us they stopped talking quickly and straightened up, " Elvis, can we talk to you. Alone." They eyed me so much I could almost feel it boaring into my skin. " Um...ya, D go upstairs, I'll be right up" " Uh, sure" I said andd quickly ran "upstairs". Actually I sat on the top step and listened to everything they were saying. When the men were sure I was gone I heard Kevin sigh and say, " Elvis. You know we'll always be here for you, right?" There was silence then Elvis whispered loudly, " Ya I know that fellas. Now what is this all about" There was another long silence, " We know about you and Diane." Joe blurted. I heard a silent gasp escape from Elvis' lips. " What do you mean 'you know'. There is nothing to know about" Elvis lied, " Don't lie to us Elvis. We know everything. I heard you two last night and Joe saw you."Kevin said. There was a silence then Elvis said, " Why does it matter" The two boys sighed and Joe said, " You can't get involved with anyone Elvis. You don't know this girl well enough to be sleeping with her and-" " You're wrong. I know her very well. She's a beautiful, amazing person. You guys don't understand. I love her." Elvis said.

Kevin grimaced as if what he had said caused him pain, " Fine" Kevin said and walked away through the front door. Joe sighed and said, " If you believe you love her enough to make love to her, then do so. But don't do it just because-" " Stop" Elvis said, " I love her...I love her so much that well...last night I just...I just couldn't control myself and well..." " maybe I should stay here until you're asleep tonight then" Elvis sighed and said, " No. I'm not a child, Joe. I know what I'm doing" " Then don't hurt this girl." " What?" There was a long silence until Joe sighed and said, " Your going to hurt her, all of these crazed girls going after you...wouldn't that bug you if you were her?" I made a confused faced and thought..that didn't bug me..., " Well..." " See? You can't be with her, Elvis. She needs to go home tonight" I silently gasped. I didn't want to go home! I don't even have one! " That's not a choice. I love her...everything about her...everytime she speaks to me I get goosebumps and...*sigh* even now I thirst for her lips..her love...I have a desire for her that I can't understand and....I'm lost Joe..." I smiled and Joe sighed, " Go to her. Let her know how much you love her. Show her in every way you can. Just, Love her, Elvis. I want you to be happy. No matter what. Forget about Kevin." "Goodnight, Joe" Elvis said happily. I ran back into the room and layed on the bed. I took out the head band and threw it somewhere in the room. I brushed over my hair and waited for his return.

The door creaked open. I was turned to my side and had closed my eyes, it took him a while to return and I got tired. He jumped on the bed and curled up to me, very close. His head hung over my shoulder to see if I was awake. I opened my eyes, turned over and smiled, " Hello beautiful" He said hugging me close. I giggled and kissed him, " I love you so much, D" He whispered, " I love you too, you know that right?" " Of course I do, D.." He said looking into my eyes. His eyes ... Ohh his eyes...I know I've said this a lot but they were so...so beautiful...I can't even fully describe to you how beautiful they were. I caressed his cheek and rubbed his lips with my thumb. I looked from his lips to his eyes. He took his and hand and did the same as me, except he traced down my face, neck and shoulders with his index finger. I looked down then back at his eyes. He place his hand on my hip and began kissing my neck, " I love you" He said again, " but I won't lose control tonight. I don't lose control normally, but when I'm with you I always seem too." I bit my bottom lip and smiled, " Oh really?" He laughed and said, "To tell you the truth, I probablly will if you keep lookin' as beautiful as you always do." I smiled, " I love you"

We cuddled for almost 2 hours, we lost track of time. We didn't do much but kissing, cuddling and talking, " I can't help losing control when I'm with you, but I'm doin' pretty good tonight, right?" He said and we laughed. " Know what I'm going to do when I'm with you from now on? I'm going to shut off my brain and listen to my heart. No matter what it says." He smiled and said, " Me too, D. I don't care either. I don't even care if I lose control, wanna know why?" " why?" I said. He smiled and brushed through my hair, " Because I love you" I smiled and began kissing him. I moved towards him, we were both still on our sides. I took my hand and slipped throw his shirt and rubbed his back. He laughed and said, " I love you and you know that..but I'd like to show you how much I really do.." I smiled. He started kissing my neck. He moved up to my ear then my lips, " Show me" I whispered and felt his body shiver.

"wow.." I said simply. He laughed and layed back down. He reached over and picked up my hand," wow..." he laughed gently. He waited for a good couple minutes until he leaned over, kissed my cheek and fell back, still out of breath. "ELVIS, ARE YOU AWAKE?" Joe yelled from downstairs, " Fer' heaven sakes..." Elvis moaned and inched up grabbing his robe and drudging downstairs. I grabbed my robe and followed him, " Hey, joe" We said. Elvis wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me against his body. " You guys look tireddd" He said laughing, " You know, they don't call him Elvis The Pelvis for no reason!" Joe laughed. Elvis smacked his arm playfully and said sharply, " 'ey! Watch it--" I giggled, " What'd you want anyways, Joe?" Elvis said obviously slightly irritated. " Well I was wondering if you wanted to invite some fans in but looks like you were..um, a little busy" Elvis smacked him again and said, " Well..I'm tired. How about tomorrow night?" Joe thought a second and mumbled, " If your not "busy" tomorrow night.." Elvis popped him in the shoulder and said, " Goodnight Joe." "Goodnight, Joe" I said still obviously out of breath " Goodnight, Gorgeous. Get some sleep you two, got it?" He said pointing at both of us with an eyebrow up and a ridiculous smile on his face.

When we were in his room we took off our robes and laid down, turning off the lights. " Goodnight, baby. I love you" He said, " Goodnight, darling. I love you too" I answered. We both sighed and fell asleep.