Love, Elvis: Chapter 5

"So you like singing, also?" He asked, "Well ya..."

" Would you sing for me?"

" ...I guess..."

" Alright. Razz my berries" He chuckled resting his head back and propping his feet on the coffee table. I thought about a song to sing....should I sing one of his songs or another one? I think I'll do One Night....I like that song, and I'm pretty sure I know all the lyrics, " One night with you Is what I'm now praying for The things that we two could plan Would make my dreams come true Just call my name And I'll be right by your side" Then He began to sing along with me, " I want your sweet helping hand My loves too strong to hide... Always lived, a very quiet life ...I ain't never did no wrong ...Now I know that life without you Has been too lonely too long One night with you Is what I'm now praying for The things that we two could plan Would make my dreams come true Always lived, very quiet life I ain't never did no wrong Now I know that life without you Has been too lonely too long One night with you Is what I'm now praying for The things that we two could plan Would make my dreams come true" He started clapping and we laughed, " Your amazing. How'd you do that- you were perfect you..."

He started clapping again and I laughed, " Thank you, you were really good too. Obviously." I said and he smiled at me, " We sound pretty good together, huh" I looked at his outfit and felt up his arm, " I should probably go get ready" He said laughing, " Ok....your robe's soft" I said smiling. I wondered what he was wearing underneath...probably a shirt or something, " What you got under there?" I asked. He sent me a crooked smile, stood up, turned around and pulled off his robe, walking away. I started giggling and covered my mouth. He had no shirt & boxers on. How embarressing I thought...Why would I ask that? Ugh I'm so stupid. Anyways, I ran upstairs to the guest bathroom when he yelled, " Look on your bed. I had joe pick you up an outfit." I yelled thanks and looked on my bed where I saw a lower-cut red dress, with a matching headband and heels, " This is lovely.." I whispered to myself. I picked the stuff up and changed into it. I looked at the hideous clothes I had been wearing. A long plaid skirt to my ankles and matching turtle neck. How could anyone like HIM flirt with me like THIS? Then I looked at myself in the mirror and almost fainted, " Oh lovely..." I said sarcastically to myself.

I had horrid bedhead and hadn't done anything about it! I must've looked like a monster or something! I took a quick shower and brushed through my hair. After it was dried, I parted it to the side and slid in the scarlet headband. I put on the matching dress and heels. The dress was tight and short, just above my knees. Something I definetly wouldn't normally wear...It had a lower cut neck that showed more cleavage then I'm normally used too and I was sorta afraid to leave the room. I took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door. I held a small pin I was wearing and walked towards the bed, my back towards the door. I played with it for a second and dropped it. I bent down to get it..when a voice startled me, " Finished?"

I shot up and turned around. He had a t-shirt tucked into his pants with his hair slicked back and a curl loose over his forehead. He leaned over with his arm resting against the door. He had a crooked smile and was looking over my body whistling and he huffed out loud, " It looks even better when you wear it" I smiled and looked down at my feet. " Come with me" He said still gazing at my dress with an eyebrow up holding out his hand. I took his hand and he walked up the hall to a pair of double doors. He opened them and walked in holding my hand still. It was his room, and it was beautiful. It really did take my breath away, " Its...its-" " my room" he said interuppting my babbling. I gazed over the exotic room and thought about how gorgeous it was. My eyes peered over at his queen size bed. It was lovely, and unique...very different..., " What do you think, darlin'?" I looked at him in shock, " Its breathtaking.." I said astounded. He walked to his bed, pulling me with him. We sat on the right side, he was on my left holding my hand. " You look so beautiful.." He said kissing my neck.

I tilted my head and he pulled my hair over. I closed my eyes and sighed. He put his hand on my thigh and his other around my waist, " I'm so glad I pretended to be drunk that night.." He said casually. I opened my eyes and turned my head making him open his eyes and stop kissing me, " What?" I asked, making sure I heard him right, " Well..the second I saw you I knew you were beautiful. I had one drink and thought it would be fun to have someone to talk to, so I pretended to mistake you for someone else and have a little fun. I didn't drink at all, I pretended again though so I would remember you the next day. I didn't drink that night either...well maybe a drink or two" He said with a crooked smile on his face. He continued, " I just didn't expect to.." he stopped and looked at me, " expect to what?" I asked. He scooted towards me and started kissing my neck. I looked up and closed my eyes again. I turned towards him and started kissing him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and laughed. He stopped and looked at me questioningly, " What is it, sweetheart?" He asked with a sexy, intimate voice, " this has to be a dream.." I said which made him laugh, " I could say the same, darlin'.." He said and he kissed my cheek and looked deeply in my eyes. I swear his eyes were perfect...a deep, dark shade of blue. They had a beautiful sparkle to them..."Do you want to make love to me?" I asked making him jump up and scratch his head, " How about a game of monopoly?"

He grabbed the board game from under his bed and set it up on the floor. When he finished he sat down, cross-legged and beckoned me over smiling. I laughed and sat on the opposite side of him. The game took forever, he was beating me so far, he had the boardwalk and I had the little outlet place. The game lasted probably an hour or two. I always hated monopoly, every time I played it took forever. Plus I was never really good so I wasn't suprised when he had beaten me, " We can play again if you'd like. I love this game..." " I'm getting sort of hungry actually-" " Then let's go eat somewhere" He said laughing. He stood up, pulled me up by my hand and we ran downstairs out the front door.