Love, Elvis: Chapter 8

Love, Elvis: Chapter 8

               9:20PM I curled up in his strong arms and he rested his chin on my head. I looked up and kissed his cheek. I noticed he was under the covers so i shifted over and placed the blanket over my body. I moved over to him and our hips touched, he was warm. I turned on my side and rested my head on my hand. He smiled at me and did the same. I smiled back at him, he leaned in and started kissing me ( which was easy to do since we were so close). He placed his hand on my waist and I put mine on his cheek.Suddenly he broke away, layed back down and stared at the ceiling.

"What's the matter?" I said, still laying on my side, scooting so close to him I was practically on him. He sighed and turned to me, " I love you" his smile was beautiful and irresistable, " I love you too" I whispered in his ear. He looked in my eyes and leaned over so half his body was on me, but I could tell he was gentle. He kissed my neck and put his hand on the bed to support him., " Diane" He almost moaned in my ear.

12:00AM "Oh, Elvis" I gasped as he rolled off me. Our breathing was heavy and fast. We looked at eachother and smiled. Elvis let out a deep breath and looked up. Once he caught his breath he said, " I love you Diane" I tried to catch my breath but he started speaking again, " I'll see you in the morning, baby" He said, kissed my cheek and turned off the lights.

When I woke up in the morning I was facing Elvis who was wide awake, watching me and fully dressed in an outfit somewhat similar to the one he was wearing before, " *sigh* good morning" I said, " good morning, beautiful" He said smiling. He stood up and held out his hand. I took it and he walked me outof bed from his side, " Why don't you get ready and I have Mary cook us some waffles and eggs" I said alright and walked into the guest rooms' bathroom, he walked downstairs.

I picked up the dress Joe had bought me yesterday and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and changed. I looked down and saw my makeup bag, brush, hair straightner and toothbrush I had in my car. I put on my makeup, parted my hair to the side and straightned it. I slipped on the heels and headband and walked downstairs to the kitchen. When I got there I noticed Joe, Elvis and Mary were staring at me uncomfortably, " What?" I said. There mouths were wide open. Elvis shook his head quickly (almost as if he lost it for a second and shook himself into shape?) and said, " Your..so beautiful D" Mary looked at Elvis with an eyebrow raised and the side of her lip curving up. Joe whisled as I walked in and sat next to Elvis and Joe in the Dining Room. " Can you guys stop staring at me?" I said laughing, " Sorry, we just can't keep our eyes off ya'.." He said laughing and kissed the side of my cheek innocent and quickly.

I finished my waffles and we went into the music room and did what we usually do, talk then Joe leaves for the rest of the day if Elvis says so, which he did. I scooted next to Elvis who was smiling inncoently at me. I hung my legs over his and wrapped my arm around his neck, " Hmmm?" He said and we laughed. We nuzzled noses then started kissing, " Oh! Umm..Sorry Mr. Presley..." Mary said and scuttered back into the kitchen. We snorted and laughed. He hugged my waist, kissed my neck and brushed through my hair. Just then he broke away laughing and layed ddown like he was that one day, on his stomach, head resting on my thigh, eyes closed and feet hanging off the edge. I smiled and gently brushed his cheek. He looked up at me with those sparkling eyes and said, " would you like to ride horses this evening?" I loved horses and riding them so I answerered, " of course" he shot up and smiled, "let's go!" We laughed and ran out the front door.

The crowd was huge, hundreds of hundreds of people screaming, taking pictures and waving. Elvis laughed and waved back as we walked towards his stables. He grabbed a beautiful horse he called Rising Sun and mine's name was Memphis. We road them on the right side of the house and fans watched and took pictures of us. "Your good at this" Elvis said as he road Rising Sun up to my side. We road for a good hour. When we finished, we road the horses back into the stables and pet the others. We left the barn and Elvis walked me up to the front gate, " Don't be shy now, just hug onto me and wave" he said. I grabbed his waist and watched as he signed autographs and got his picture taken, " Alright, buh-bye, now everyone!" He said as he smiled, waved and turned back to the house.

"Sorry about that" He said as we sat in the living room, " It's no big deal. It's amazing how many people look up to ya' like that" I said in awh. He laughed and reached for my hand, " Your amazing" He said looking into my eyes. We gazed into eachothers eyes for a long time until he leaned over and started kissing me. This time though, it wasn't as gentle as it had been. It was more of a hard kiss...filled with desire and love.