Love, Elvis: Chapter 7

Love, Elvis: Chapter 7

                     He let out a stiffled breath and looked down then back at me. I smiled and caressed his face with my hand, " One night with you, just one night..." I said. I smiled and he took a deep breath, " I want you tonight" He said sounding almost out of breath. I was still so close to him and I could tell his breathing was heavy, " Tonight" I said and he gently kissed my lips. I kissed him and never wanted to stop. He put his warm hands around my waist tightly. My right hand was around his neck and I was messing around with the other, picking at the skin on my thumb with my middle finger. I gasped, and jerked foreward, I had accidently scratched myself.

              " Mmmmmph.." he groaned. I must have hit him on accident, " I'm sorry! I scratched myself..it's..it's bleeding all over...gosh I'm really sorry-" "shhh" he said placing his finger on my lip, " I'm fine, you didn't hit me" he said. I was relieved then thought of something..." Why did you groan then?" I asked. He looked down, " Well..you jerked forward and it ..scared..me" " scared you, huh?" I said smiling, biting my bottom lip with my eyebrows raised. He laughed and scratched his head, " that's what I said" He said laughing and kissed me.

It was about 5 o'clock or so when we got hungry, so we had his cook, Mary, make us some sandwichs. After supper we went up to his room and played monopoly. This game was longer then last time, a little over 2 hours. This time I almost beat him, but near the end he got the boardwalk again...darnnnn...We laughed and he chuckled, " good game, good game..." " How do you win so easily?" I asked, scooting towards him. He laughed and said, " I just don't know.. I even tried to let you win!" I laughed and said, " Oh, you did, now?" He laughed and hugged me

 " I'm having Joe go get you some PJ's and another outfit for tomorrow." I smiled and said, " That's nice of you two...Thanks" He looked at me smiling, stood up and held out his hand. We stood there and hugged for a second. When he let go I pulled him to the bed and we sat at the edge. We looked at eachother for a long time. I looked in his eyes and saw love, passion, beauty and desire. He broke our gaze, leaned in and kissed my neck, " Is it tonight yet?" he whispered. I let out a stiffled breath and leaned into his arms. He scooted back so he was laying on the left side of his bed. I moved next to him and he hugged me, and we cuddled for a long, long time.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK* "ELVIS! IT'S ME JOE! COME HERE FOR A SECOND" joe yelled from downstairs. Elvis sighed and whispered, " I'll be back, darlin'..." and he let go of me and left the room. I layed there for about 5 minutes until he came back, "He's gone now. He just had gotten your clothes and wanted to make sure everything was fine still. I'm going to change into my pajamas, you can do the same if you'd like" he said, and he slipped into his bathroom. I jumped from the bed and headed into my room where I found a fur ( EXPENSIVE!!) robe, a lacy, silk gown, fuzzy matching slippers, another dress similar to the one I was currently wearing but yellow, matching heels and the headband.

I smiled and carried the pajamas into the bathroom. I slipped the PJs on and flipped back my hair ( I thought it was very sexy back then haha oh the 60's...). I looked beautiful. My hair shined, and the silk, lacy gown had spaghetti, lace straps and fell just below my crotch. Very sexy for the time. I put the robe on and slippers. I turned off the lights and walked out of the room, playing with my hair.

I slowly walked into his room. Before I entered, I peered in and saw him staring at the ceiling wearing a white t-shirt and boxers. God he was ravishing...I sighed and walked into the room. His gaze followed me as I layed down by him, "You are breathtaking..." he said. I felt myself getting hot...I definetly didn't want to sweat right now. I sat up and slipped off the robe, threw it on the floor and layed back down. He crossed his arms behind his head. I noticed him peering at me with a crooked smile on his face, " What?" I said innocently, " What do ya mean "what"? He laughed, " Come here baby" He said holding out his arms.