Love, Elvis: Chapter 3

Love Elvis: Chapter 3

" No, I can't sleep either. I have all to much on my mind.." I said. He started walking towards me and laid next to me. I sat up and he smiled at me, " What's on your mind? Tell me everything, if you want. Lay with me?" He said motioning towards me. I laid next to him and he put his hand on thigh. I jumped away and he held his hands up, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable... I didn't mean for that" He crossed his arms under his head and closed his eyes. I actually wasn't uncomfortable. I was honestly just suprised. Why did he touch me like that? No boy has ever touched me like that. I was 19 and still a virgin, and that's how it was supposed to be for all girls. We were supposed to stay that way until marriage. I smiled and curled up against him. He opened one eye and smiled, "Tell me about yourself, sweetie" I laughed and he closed his eyes again, " Well, first I'm lying down next to Elvis the Pelvis-" He interrupted me by snorting and chuckling, " sorry...continue" he appologized.

" Okay, Well if it weren't for you right now, I'd be sleeping in my car, actually I probably will be tomorrow." I noticed he had opened his eyes and was watching me stuningly. Lord he was beautiful, " ...you probably don't want to hear my sob story...sorry-" " you have no idea how much I want to hear this. Where do you live? How old are you?" "Well, I don't have a home, or a job actually. My parents live hours away but I love Memphis. I can't imagine myself being anywhere else but here. I'm 19...I find myself up late, roaming around main street and-" " Sorry for interupting again but, don't you have a lover?" I thought about it for a second. Should I tell him the truth and that I've never been with a boy? Or should I lie...I really shouldn't lie though..."Not at the moment. Do you?"

" Nope" He answered smiling. It was nice being able to talk to someone about everything. I never really talk out about my problems. I'm actually a very outgoing person it's just...I don't know I guess...Just then he leaned over, wrapping his arm over my waist and kissing me, " i...i.." I started but he 'shhhhh'ed me. The once calm, innocent man suddenly turned dark and seductive. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you it was unbelievably attractive.

This is the most handsome, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing human being thats walked the earth and he's kissing me...I didn't know what to think, "Why?" I whispered as he kissed my lips hard, " You're so beautiful" He moaned. I didn't really like the way he was touching me, but at the same time I wanted more, "Elvis..." I started but stopped as his hands moved under my shirt, "Yes?" He whispered, " S-stop" I said making him open his eyes. He watched me for a second then sat up, "sorry, sorry I...sorry.." He said, he got up, looked at me and jogged out of the room.

A/N ***

I know it's short, but check out the next chapter! :)