*El Perdón (2p Spain)

(This is my favorite song right now and just screamed 2p!Spain I hope you enjoy~ANOTHER LONG ONE

Also: DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A GOOD PIC OF 2p SPAIN?! LIKE WHY?! THIS IS A PROBLEM!

El Perdon means Forgiveness in Spanish btw)

...

I know you moved on

I Heard you're doing better without me

Girl this is driving me crazy

He sighed angrily and kicked a rock. He would usually get angry and say it was all her fault but now, now he had realized that it was all on him. It was his fault that she left him. If only he realized sooner how much she had meant, and still means, to him. 

Andres walked with his head down, lost in the depths of his thoughts. 

Can't you see what you're doing to me?

She let go

She Killed me when she said it was over

It only happened a week ago, she was crying and said it was over. He had yelled at her because he thought she was unfaithful. Andres regrets everything. He would do anything to hold her in his arms once again and stroke her (h/l) (h/c) hair once more. 

Now I'm in the middle of nowhere

And got no space to breathe

The angry Spainard had no idea where he was. But it was not like it mattered anyway. All that mattered was her. His _____. 

He looked down at his feet and watched as they moved. He kicked a few more rocks and kept walking. He didn't know where he was going, but he knew where he wanted to be. 

I'm missing you baby

Up all night going crazy

Now my angel can't save me, oh no

His thoughts went back to last night, it was right after she had left, hurtful tears in her once bright (e/c) orbs. 

Andres couldn't sleep, it wasn't like he actually wanted to. He pushed away the only girl he had ever loved. His angel. 

And now she was gone. 

I'm missing you baby

Up all night going crazy

Drinking my pain away

He walked into the bar and sat down. The bartender asked what he wanted. Andres just mumbled the name of an alcoholic beverage and sat in silence, drinking it when she brought it to him. 

The girl reminded him of his love _____. She had the same (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair that he never realized that he had loved so much until now. 

Drink after drink, nothing could numb the pain. 

Girl I'm not with you, you're not with me

And I don't like the way it feels

Esto no me gusta, esto no me gusta

He wished he was back at the house that they had shared, sitting next to her, listening and talking to each other. 

Andres slammed his fist down on the table, causing the bartender to jump slightly in the air. He remembered how he used to scare _____, making her face erupt in an adorably cute blush. 

Girl I'm not with you, you're not with me

And I don't like the way it feels

Esto no me gusta, esto no me gusta