Chapter Twelve

Celeste's POV'

My heart's pace is starting to calm down, and my breathing is slowly steadying, but my mind is still out of focus. I can't concentrate even for a second.

It's as if I was in a world, where even just a bit of your life can't be happy. All I need is someone to rely on, but it seems that everyone has their own way of betraying me. I know Clem has never betrayed me, but she has secrets of her own, and we haven't been friends for so long. I should probably start getting closer to her.

I was on the verge of tears, I knew I needed to go somewhere, so I can try and pull myself together. I had to get away from this school, right now. Even for just a moment, I had to go somewhere I can't think of my problems and let everything out... I don't know how or where I will go, but I just have to get as far away from here as possible.

I told my teacher I was not feeling well, and my sinusitis is pretty bad, so I had to go home. I was doing my best to cover up my glossy-looking eyes that is full of unshed tears.

Our professor tried offering me to go to the clinic so I could just rest, but I immediately rejected his offer. All I want right now is to leave this school and scream.

He let me go, so I left the school and sped through the hallways with my tears slowly falling down my cheeks. I ran as fast as I could.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone. No not now... I was too busy wiping my tears with my hands and stifling my sobs that I didn't see the person I bumped into, offering me a handkerchief.

I looked up and was shocked, when I saw that it was no other than Luis. What the hell is he doing in the school hallways? He might get caught by the hallway monitors.

"Thanks..." I said as I grabbed the handkerchief he offered. I bet I don't look so attractive right now. I must look like a retarded hyena crying my ass off.

"What happened to you? What are you doing in the hallways? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He asked non-stop.

"All I want right now is to get as far away as I can from this hell hole called school." I said, and broke into sobs again.

"Shhh... It's gonna be okay Celeste. I don't exactly know what happened, but I know it's gonna be fine." He said while rubbing my back gently in cirlcles, and slowly bringing me into a comforting hug.

"Please take me somewhere far from this hell hole and help me forget my problems even for just a few moments. I just wanna escape the reality for a while." I said crying.

"Okay, but first you need to pull yourself together and stop crying. Also plaster on your happiest smile." He said smiling reassuringly. So I did what he said and slowly I calmed down.

I now know where I want to go, so I told him the direction we were headed.

"We're here." I said as we stopped in front.of a forest.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. Someone just brought me to this place." I replied while walking towards the treehouse, because near it was a cliff.

"Well I can tell that this someone is special, and that someone must be spending a lot of time here, because they took the time to build this tree house." He said.

"Yeah... You can say that." I said with a sigh.

"So why did you want to come here anyway?" He asked.

"Well, I kinda wanted to forget my problems like I said, also I wanted to see this view again." I replied.

"Come on!". I said while pulling his hand so I we can go near the cliff. "I want to do something." I continued.

When we were near the cliff, I told him that when you have a problem, if you just scream and let it all out, it actually takes away some of the weight off your shoulders.

"Well then Celeste, what are you waiting for? Scream!!!" He said encouraging me to scream. So I did.

"I HATE ACTING AROUND PEOPLE AS IF NOTHING IS WRONG WITH MY LIFE, BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS WRONG!!! I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO PUSH ME AROUND AS IF I AM NOTHING USEFUL!!! I AM SICK OF BEING BETRAYED! I AM TIRED OF LISTENING TO MY PARENTS' FIGHT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT ON NEARLY MY ENTIRE LIFE I EXISTED! I HATE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THINK OF ME AS A NOBODY! I AM THROUGH WITH ALL OF THIS!" I shouted until I ran out of voice and breath, my vision slowly blurring every second that passed by.

"It's okay Celeste. I understand. I will always be here for you no matter what." He said while pulling me into a hug, tears manifesting every part of my face.

"T-thank you, Lu-Luis for being wi-with me r-right now." I said stuttering in between sobs.

He just hugged me tighter, and whispered to me something inaudible, because I started to feel very drowsy and fell into sleep with his arms wrapped around me.

I felt something shaking me so I woke up and realized I was not in my room. That was when reality dawned on me, and I remembered everything that happened.

"Well look who decided to wake up." Luis said.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"An hour and a half I think." He replied.

"Ohh ok." I said while trying to sit up properly because I was lying down on his lap and the ground.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Who brought you here before?" He asked curious. As much as I hate talking about the person he asked. I can't keep it a secret. After all, he was with me through all this, so I kinda owe him something in return.

"It was actually Matt. As shocking as it sounds. We used to be friends. I quote used to be." I said.

"Well truth be told, he is actually kind of a douche too." He said.

"Touché" I replied.

And we just kept talking and laughing again and again until I had to leave, because my parents might kill me for going home late.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

A/N: Hello y'all!!! So I updated surprisingly fast so I can make up for the other days I lack updates... I hope you can all understand why I am slow in updating. I am a student and I need rest and sleep too you know.

What do you guys think about Luis and Celeste together? Do you ship them or not? Comment below!

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed making it. Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and follow me if you haven't already and I'll catch y'all in my next update. Byeee!!!! ^_^