Chapter Two

Celeste's POV'

"Did I really just say that out loud?" I asked Maximillian.

"Am I a psychic? Of course you did." Maximillian said while rolling his eyes.. I thought boys couldn't do that?

"Professor Bryce is coming!" One of my classmates said as everyone was scrambling for their seats. See here's the thing, if the teacher isn't in our class yet, all students are walking around the classroom and are noisy... It's pretty annoying sometimes.

"Good Morning class!" Professor Bryce said.

"Good Morning Professor Bryce!" We all said in unison.

"Get your notes and study for a test." Professor Bryce said. WHAT THE FREAK?! Why didn't he tell us earlier. I would've been able to study! Great now I might fail this test.

"But Professor Bryce you didn't tell us about this." "We're not prepared for this!" "You didn't tell us about this!" My classmates complained and Professor Bryce slammed his hand on the table.

"IF YOU LISTENED TO MY DISCUSSION YESTERDAY THEN YOU'LL KNOW THE ANSWERS! ARE WE CLEAR?!" Professor Bryce shouted.

"Yes Professor Bryce." We all said and we fell silent. Only few are actually studying. Most of us are just talking in a low voice and some of us are hiding their phones to listen to music. After a few minutes.

"Okay times up for studying let's start the test." Professor Bryce said as he was distributing the test papers.

"Okay you all have 30 minutes to answer the test paper. Timer starts now." Professor Bryce said. Okay so I was able to answer a lot but left some blank. After 3 more subjects but felt like eternity we finally have our lunch break.

As I was heading to the cafeteria, Stacie and Alesea arrived with me together and we sat on our usual table but we never order food from the cafeteria because the food tastes like crap. Actually most of us never order food from the cafeteria only new students will order and the next day they eventually bring their own lunch.

"Look another new student." Stacie said while pointing at a red haired girl ordering food from the cafeteria and is heading towards our direction.

"Oh and it looks like she will be sitting with us." Alesea said.

"Hey... Ca-can I seat with you guys?" The red haired girl asked.

"Uhhmm.. Sure! Why not?" I said and winced a bit as Stacie kicked my foot under the table. She hates other people sitting in our table even if there isn't really a label that says it's ours.

"My name is Clementine Monroe but you can call me Clem." Clem said.

"Nice to meet you Clem!" I said as I handed my hand for her to shake and so did Alesea. But Stacie didn't she just nodded in her direction as a sign of acknowledgement.

"So Clem what's your next class?" I asked as I ate my spaghetti.

"Uhm. It's English. How about you?" She asked back.

"Same! Which building?" I asked.

"East building but not sure which classroom." She replied.

"Oh so we have the same class then. Don't worry I'll go with you. Oh and how's the cafeteria food by the way." I said stiffling a laugh and so was Alesea and Stacie.

"It's not bad." She replied.

"What?!" Me, Stacie, and Alesea said in unison.

"Seriously?! The cafeteria has got the worst food ever! How are you surviving this?" I said.