Chapter Eleven

Celeste's POV'

Wait... Why am I even angry about him? I should've expected this from him. He knows that I hated Stacie , and he knows what she has done to me. He was a witness. And now I can't believe what I just saw. He, himself is making out with my enemy. He is a traitor. He humiliated me. I am so done with him. What he did is wrong on so many levels.

But now... I will do my best to get my shit together and face my problems. And now I will no longer depend on anyone to stay with me throughout this crazy rollercoaster ride called life. And when I say this, I am now sure about this decision, and I hope that now I have built a solid wall, this wall will no longer get destroyed by someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV'

"Nice job Stacie. I am proud of you. She is now sad as hell..." I said on the phone after the little incident on the parking area. She is definitely trustworthy. Speaking of trustworthy, I hope Clem has made a decision about whose side to choose, because if she won't choose our side, what happens next is definitely something she wouldn't want.

"Thanks. So what next?" She asked. I like how she is just allowing me to use her. All I need is to keep on convincing her that I am interested in her.

"Well... I want you to get ready about leaving him." I said.

"Babe, you know I don't need to get ready about leaving him." She replied and I know that she is smirking while saying it.

"On second thought, I want him on our last plan." I replied smirking. This last plan should be the best one among all, and the most torturous one for Celeste, but for now I still have to think of more plans before the last one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celeste's POV'

I hate English class! I mean... I used to love it and I should still love it because I am passionate about writing stories and songs, but somehow English reminds of a time not so long ago. When Ma-- I mean douchebag invited me to his party and took Clem's seat. Believe it or not, I have grown used to him being so kind to me that I forgot that he was a bad boy no matter what, and no one can change that.

Anyway, enough with the hatred against people who aren't worth your time. I still have studies to focus to.

"So what message did Shakespeare wanted to tell the world when he wrote the play Romeo and Juliet?" Mrs. Hollster asked. I am pretty sure none of us listened to her discussion and none of us would know, because normally it's just me who listens to her discussions, but seeing that I spaced out I have no clue how to answer her question.

"Ok since none of you know what the answer is, I will just go to my trusty student, Celeste." She said. I am sooo not prepared for this. I was dreading on being called.

Here goes nothing then... "Uhh... Uhmm..." I said nervously, while looking at the clock, to see if it's nearly time for the next subject.

Well what do you know... As always luck was never on my side and so does time... I guess they are siblings... They just hate me so much.

"Well Celeste? Time is running..." She said, which made me even more nervous.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Hollster... I was not paying attention. I kind of spaced out." I said, while fiddling with the hem of my sweater.

"I am so disappointed in you, Celeste. If you are undergoing some problems at your house, don't bring it here in school. It can affect your scores, and I know that you value your studies so much." She said... Best day ever... note the sarcasm...

"I'm sorry Mrs. Hollster..." I apologized. My day just got ten times better... OMG I love my life... Not...

When the class was finally over, Clem asked me what was wrong, but I kept saying I was fine. Obviously I am not okay, but I hate it when people sympathize me. It makes me feel weak and useless... I know I shouldn't look at it that way but that's how I feel...

As I was heading towards the next subject, I bumped into someone, who seemed like she was crying. Because of what happened, my books fell off, when she bumped into me. I almost forgot, I am clumsy.

While I was picking my books up, the girl was helping me... But there's something familiar about her. I asked if she was okay, but when she looked at me, I was shocked to see who she is. It's Alesea... But why is she crying? I wanted to ask her but she immediately ran away. Why was she running away from me? I didn't do anything to her, and truth be told she was the one who betrayed me. I was just concerned, because as much as I hate to admit it. I still want her to be my friend. We stood by each other for a very long time and we've been through a lot as friends. I don't want that to be gone just because she betrayed me. I know she has a good reason behind what she did, and I am eager to know.

I was about to chase her, but the warning bell rang, which means we have to head to our classes already.

The classes were quite boring... Chemistry, Calculus, and History. Darn those subjects... I despise them a lot. Besides the fact that I suck at them, I am just not interested in them at all. Ok maybe I get quite good grades, but not as high as I want them to be. Anyway I have more problems to think of and I do not want those subjects to be added to the list.

When I was trying to get my pen from my bag so I could take down notes, I noticed the same paper as what I saw in my room.

Suddenly, my heart was hammering against my chest, my breathing raspy. What could this mean again?

So I opened it and I covered my mouth so I can stifle the gasp I was about to let go. It said... "Everyone has a secret, but no secret can never be revealed..." What is wrong with this person?! I am not I hiding anything, and I never will...

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

A/N: Hey guys!!! So... I am sorry if I didn't update in a while... I know I said I will update last Saturday but I am only human and I get distracted by books easily... If you aren't already aware I am a booknerd. I am proud to be one. Anyways, enough talking about myself... So how did you guys like this chapter? Sorry if I got kinda deep. I was feeling the vibe of being deep, and emotional, so I apologize for that but this story is just starting to get interesting... Trust me it is worth the wait, because I have so much in store for you guys... ;)

Also don't forget to vote, comment for any typos or if you have any opinion about this story, follow me if you haven't already, and I will catch y'all in my next update...

PS: Silent readers please come out... :'(