Chapter Six

Maximilian's POV'

As I was busy drinking my bottle of beer, I noticed that Celeste took a picture of me with the girl I am with...

Does she seriously think that Stacie would get jealous over that? We already agreed that what's going on between us is just a fling.

So after she took a picture a smirk made it's way to my lips.

As I was heading towards her so I could annoy her - as always - because lately it felt as if it was my routine and I don't know why.

When I was near her she stood up from her seat and went to her friend - Clem I think - and said something. After that she went to the bar and started talking to Luis - one of my friends - and I saw how she smiled, laughed, and blushed because of their conversation and somehow I felt like a punch just hit my gut. I felt sad and I don't know why.

But as I saw them having more and more fun together I was no longer in the mood to party for some reason and anger just got the best of me so I went upstairs and just slammed my door and got to my room and just layed on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

From then on one question just crossed my mind. Am I in love with her? No... That's not possible. She's not even my type. Plus I still can't love someone else. I still have a promise to keep. A promise for her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celeste's POV'

As we were heading back home I didn't realize how late it is and my parents might be very worried that I haven't got home yet.

I forgot to check my phone if my parents called and I saw 20 calls from my parents and 30 messages from them asking if I am already heading home or Where am I?

But wait... Someone else texted me and it's an unknown number and it said...

From: Unknown Number
Hey cutie... Going home already? The night is still early Celeste. Why are you going home?

Honestly I was soooo shocked to read this message at the same time scared because like what my parents said... "Don't talk to strangers." But curiosity got the best of me so I replied back and saved his number naming him 'Mystery Texter'... Not original I know...

To: Mystery Texter
Hey! I have a question... How did you get my number and how did you know my name?