Chapter Seven

Celeste's POV'

That night I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about Maximillia- Max I mean. I don't know why, but I seem to not get him out of my mind.

Kriiiing!!!

From: Mystery Texter

Hey! So I was wondering how you ended up with Maximilian in Starbucks. Care to explain why?

To: Mystery Texter

Hello! I ended up with Max because he noticed how I was kinda unfocused in school so he knew I had something in mind and I'm sorry I can't tell you what the problem is....

From: Mystery Texter

OK. So you trust "MAX" and not me even if he is known as the bad boy of the school.

To: Mystery Texter

How can I trust you? I haven't even met you and Maximilian told me to call him Max so that's what I'm calling him.

From: Mystery Texter

Makes sense. But not everyone can call him Max you know. Not even his flings.

To: Mystery Texter

Well I must be lucky then. Anyway I have to sleep. Still have classes tomorrow bye!

From: Mystery Texter

Bye!

Okay... So he is pretty creepy. How did he know that me and Max were at Starbucks, well maybe he followed us? Or he just saw us when he passed by. I don't like the first option cause it's so creepy.

The next morning, I figured that if I keep my smile on and seem energetic then Clem and Alesea won't interrogate me about why I was so quiet and unenthusiastic.

After changing to my clothes, I went downstairs to the dining area and ate a bowl of cereal as fast as I could so I won't be able to talk to them.

When I arrived at school I immediately saw Clem. I mean who wouldn't catch her attention? She has a red hair for pete's sake.

As I made my way towards her, I noticed people staring at me, some are laughing at me, or some are whispering

"Hey Les! Did you see the posters all over the campus?!" She asked.

"No. Why?" I asked.

"Well you have to see it for yourself." She said while dragging me towards the hallway of our main building.

When we arrived, I saw posters about me everywhere. They all said the same thing "Don't go near her she might give you herpes." with a picture of me.

"So this was why everyone has been avoiding me, laughing at me, and talking about me!" I said.

"I was trying to tell you about that yesterday but you seem very sad and I decided to give you some time to think and then after the party I tried to tell you that too but Alesea arrived." She said.

"What do you mean Alesea was there? What's that suppose to mean? We can totally tell her everything." I said.

"I'm not so sure about that." Clem said then she played a file on her phone recorder.

"B-But... I thought she was my friend. Sh-She was my friend e-ever since we were kids." I said while trying to hold back my tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max's POV'

Clem played the record?! That was never part of the plan! And the posters too. Stacie said we will do it on the next party that one of my friends Shane. Okay so we planned it all up. All my pretend to be nice with Celeste thing. It was all an act. Stacie said that if I follow her she can be my girlfriend because I kinda like her. I thought we will do it as planned and the poster was never part of the plan.