Chapter Ten

Celeste's POV'

"Thank you so much Clem! You are the best!" I said as I hugged her. "Thank you so much for being here for me. You're the only one I have left." I added and I heard her mumble something under her breath it was too muffled to be audible.

"Hey Les... We should probably go. Classes are about to start." She said while slowly pulling away from the hug.

As we were heading towards our classrooms I noticed one guy who keeps staring at me. It is so creepy.

When I arrived at my classroom, Clem headed to hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV'

That was such a nice move I did there. She is freaking out already. Guess it's time for the next part!

"You never told us about this!!! You said you will never threaten her! You stupid fucking liar!" Clem shouted. I am pretty sure she said that to me.

"Indeed. But I never said I can't warn her about what's coming next? Right?" I said as I smirked.

"You did both and it is still against what we agreed on!" She said.

"I don't really care about what we agreed with because she deserves it." Stacie said while pretending to examine her manicured nails.

"I can't believe you Stacie. You were her best friend, I repeat best freaking friend and you just threw your friendship with her out on the curb just like that? I thought you were better than this. I guess not." Clem said. I find this scene amusing. Two girls fighting.

"No one's perfect and we all have limitations." Stacie simply replied.

"I agree with Stacie. If you want to finish this agreement then do what you have to do whether you like it or not." I said. She should stop complaining or this plan will be slowed down all because of her. If it takes getting rid of her then I will do it. I do not want this plan to be a huge flop all because of Clem. "Are you with us or not?" I asked her.

"I... I-I don't know anymore... Just give me time to think this all through." She replied. I can see in her eyes the confusion of all this but I told them to promise never to let their sympathy get the best of them. I hope they kept their promises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celeste's POV'

The rest of the morning classes went by in a blur. I was not focused and I keep on spacing out so when my teachers ask me to answer their questions I normally would be able to answer but now? I can't answer a thing and this obviously made them worry if I was okay or something. But I keep blocking everyone out. I started building this endless wall but everytime I am nearly done somehow life finds a way to make it all crumble easily in just a few seconds.

"Hey Les. Are you okay? You're spacing out again. What seems to be bothering you?" Clem asked. Since everything happened we were the only ones sitting on our usual seat. Alesea and Stacie sat with their so-called "New BFFs". But really I know the truth is the people they sit with goes with Stacie only for fame because since everything happened she became one of the most popular girls in our campus. Guess I was just the one bringing them down...

"Helloooo...??? Earth to Les?" Clem said and that was when I came back to my senses.

"What Clem?" I asked.

"I said are you fine? Because it seems like you've been spacing out lately." She asked with a concerned look on her face.

"I don't know to be quite honest. It seems to me that everything is going out of hand and I am not yet half way through college." I told Clem. It's true though. I don't want to give up yet but life is making it hard for me and I am doing my best to stay happy but it's easier said than done.

"I know it's not easy for you but you have to at least tell someone you trust as to what is happening. Just let your feelings out so the burden you are carrying becomes lighter." She said and smiled in a comforting way. She's right. I should tell someone and I know just the right person to help me. But I have no way of contacting him. I should leave him a note in his locker instead.

"Uhmm... Clem can I go to the washroom firat?" I asked.

"Sure! Can I come with you?" She asked. Crap! She can't come with me. She can't know what I will do. She might hate me or become suspicious. I have to think of a reason .

"Uhm.. I might take a while... If you know what I mean." I said trying to fake an embarassed smile.

"Oh.. I understand." She said. Pheww... That was close.

As I was heading towards the washroom I washed my hands quickly and hurriedly ran to my locker and got a scratch paper and I scribbled "Meet me at the parking lot after classes. ~Les" as fast as I could, then I folded it neatly and ran towards his locker and slipped it through the tiny gap when I realized his locker was actually open. Stupid bastard never locks his locker. Instead I just opened his locker and placed the note cheekily on top of some of his messy stuff that was balanced strategically in such way that none of his stuff falls off.

But since luck was never my best friend. All his stuff came falling off the locker so I had to pick them up and hurriedly fixed it, although the arrangement is now different. I hope he wouldn't notice. He would probably kill me for messing his stuff up even if it was already messy in the first place.

The afternoon classes was literally the most boring time in my entire existence, but since classes are done, thankfully, I can now meet with Max... Hallelujah praise the Lord!

When I arrived at the garage area. I did not like what I saw at all. Two people making-out and guess who? Obviously it's Max and the stupid Stacie. Are they joking?! Why are they making the garage area as a make-out spot? Can't they make-out on some other places?

"Eherrm... Am I interrupting something?" I intervened so I can annoy Stacie.

"Uhh... Stating the obvious." She replied. I forgot she was a feisty one.

"Max are we going somewhere? Or no?" I asked him. Let see how Stacie would react to this.

"I'm sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about." He said. What the hell?! Ok now this some serious bullcrap.

"What do you mean you don't know? Didn't you recieve a note in your locker?" I asked.

"No. Sorry I really don't know what you're talking about." He replied with an apologetic tone. Unbelievable! He stood me up! Why does he let that bitch manipulate his mind?!

"But--" I said but got interrupted by Stacie

"You heard it. He said he doesn't know what the hell you're talking about so shut the eff up and leave because you are clearly interrupting something." She said annoyance evident in her tone. What a bitch!

W-what did he just do? I can't believe he did that to me. I hate him. He just ruined the trust that he has earned. I am so done with him and his stupid bad boy attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! So what just happened? And why did Max do that? Find out soon!!! BTW feel free to point out mistakes because I am sleepy when I tried editing this chapter but I think I edited this in a way as if a five-year old edited this story. So yeah... Vote, comment, share, follow if you haven't already and I will catch y'all in my next update. Bye!!!