Chapter 26: I Know Everything!

Silence

Not a sound was heard on this now evening. Not even great nature, birds, trees, wind, leaves nothing. It was basically dead.

In the bedroom, we sat, staring at one another with his mouth hanging slightly open and my face a little shocked.

"I-i remember everything, Toby." I sliced the ear piercing silence by repeating myself to make sure he heard correct. "And I love you." I tilted my head to the right a bit with a confused expression on my face. "It just feels right to say that, like I've needed to for a long time."

His heart was doing backflips, he was so happy I remember and that I said I love him as he's been waiting for those words for a hell of a long time. "I love you too, Y|N." He finally confessed after a while of looking into my E|C colour eyes.

He leaned his head closer to mine as I mirrored him slowly. As we got closer we stopped, mere cm's away from our lips to be dancing in sync. Finally he moved in, connecting our lips, kissing me passionately and snaking his hand around my waist pulling me closer.

----
Sorry to cut this so short, but the next chapter is literally all just porn and I'm not sorry BUTTTTTTTT
if your under 12 stop reading!
And by 12 I mean 18 = Dan reference just me, k

Whalep bye

Vote

Comment

Follow

- Author.