chapter 8: jealous?

This is the song you sing but you sing the original, i thought this one was funny but awesome
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Toby's POV:
Hm, i didn't like the way Jeff was looking at Y|N.
"Sorry Jeff, we'll clean up" Y|N said as Masky and Hoodie put us down. We walked into the kitchen and grabbed our cleaning tools.
"Y|N, can we make one another time then?" Masky asked. "Sure, why not" She replied sweetly, she's so kind. I don't want to tell her just yet, I'll talk to her later, right now we need to clean up our mess before Slender gets back.

~after cleaning~

We had just finished and sat down when Slender got back. He looked at me and telepathicly asked if I have said anything to Y|N and I shook my head no.

Your POV:
Jeff still kinda scares you especially when he yelled but then he calmed and his face changed, you dont know what's happening in this place, you want to leave but then again Masky and Hoodie are great friends. Toby looks unsure on something too. You'll ask him later. Right now you need a shower.
"Where can I get showered?" you stood up and asked.
"Oh, y-you have a-a r-room with a b-bathroom, h-here I'll sh-show you" He got up and you followed him upstairs. He showed you into a room with a black door, on the inside there was white walls with blood? Um, blood spatters all over. In the bathroom was a white bath, walking shower in the corner and black walls. It looked beautiful. You said thank you and grabbed a towel, you ran the water and let it heat up while taking your clothes off and putting them to the side. When the water was just right you got in closing the shutters, steaming up the glass. You stood there letting the water massage your body completely. You grabbed the soap and a pouf and used it to wash your body.

~after shower~

You got out and grabbed your towel. There was steam roaming the bathroom.
"Cr@p, i haven't got any clothes!" you said, yay, now what are you gonna do? Well when you opened the door something fell, well something I mean someone, a smiling boy fell at your feet making you jump back
He looked up at you, not realiseing you let go of your towel and is now struggling to get it back up without him seeing you.
"J-Jeff, godamit what were you doing?"...