Chapter 28: Whalep, they know

Your POV

Again, the sun seeped in through the blinds awakening me from my sleep. Opening my eyes, I turn over to see a boys sleeping form facing the ceiling, his chest slowly rising and falling with every breath. Sitting up, I put my legs over the edge of the bed, only to feel two hands slither up my hips, pulling me back, lying on something.

"Goodmorning." I heard the familiar but tired voice of Toby. He smiled in which I returned.

"Goodmorning." He kissed me only to be smirking. "What are you smirking at?" I ask, looking at him.

"Oh, o-only the fact that your s-still naked." He continued with his smirk as I looked down and he wasn't kidding. I squealed and grabbed the cover hiding myself as he smiled, hugging me. "Aw, don't worry." He said leaning into my ear. "I've a-already seen." He bit my ear, smirking again sending shivers down my spine.

"Well, I'm gonna go get breakfast. Joining?" I stood up, not caring anymore, with my hand out for him to take. He bit his lip, looking me up and down then taking my hand. He took a deep breath.

"Fineeee." He stood up, hugging me from behind.

We got dressed and headed downstairs to find Masky, Hoodie, Jeff and a smirking Ben.

"Soooooooo." He looked at us, nodding his head slowly (Reminds me of Joey from Friends). "You guys.... Last night." his smirk grew wider.

"Shut up." Jeff but in. I looked at Jeff who just looked at me then back at his breakfast. "I'm guessing you've regained your memories considering what you did last night." at this moment Slender came in with Jason behind holding Sally.

"Yeah, I did." My face turned bright red with embarrassment.

--
Short sorry
- Author