Chapter 24: Falling asleep

Toby's POV

The sun light shone bright through the curtains and into the room as I opened my eyes to see something on my chest. It was a sleeping Y|N. This is awkward, we must have fallen asleep on the floor, tho I kinda don't mind. No! What am I saying? Ugh! I need to get her off without disturbing her, so i put my arm around her back and waist, sitting up and slowly Standing up and walking to the bed.

"W...what's happening..... No....Toby why?..." sleep talking, but what is she dreaming about? And she said my name. I placed her on my bed and covered her but as I went to leave she held onto me, still asleep but something seemed different this time her grip was stronger, her face was paler and her hair wasn't H|C anymore, it was white. No she can't be! Not already!

Your POV

Flashes of images ran past my face memories I had. Pictures of Jason and I with our parents when we were little. But then there was some of two strangers, a man and a woman. The man looked like a priest almost though he had demonic eyes and a cross imprinted on his head. The woman had green glowing skin and looked toxic with yellow eyes. I don't know these people, do I?

I tried and tried to wake up, but I couldn't as I screamed then, everything went silent, I was in a dark room and all I could hear was someone calling my name. I stood up looking around but as I turned around, the man and woman from the images were standing there, calling my name.

"Y|N, no need to be scared." the man had an evil look on his face. The woman stepped closer, reaching her arm out toward me.

"It's okay, Y|N. It us, your parents."
--

Hey, sorry for the really short chapter, just thought to update.

Vote
Comment
Follow

- Author.