Chapter 3: Mansion

My names Toby, Ticci Toby.
I'm currently on my way to the mansion with Y|N. I was running through the forest and finally found the entrance. I opened the gate and ran up the stairs into the mansion. Jeff and Ben were playing on the Xbox and EJ was getting a headache listening to their bickering. In the corner was Masky and Hoodie. Masky came over to me. "Who is she?" he asked "N-no time to e-explain M-masky, where's S-slender." he pointed to his office so I ran to the door and knocked. "Enter, child" I walked in and I saw Slender reading one of his many books that lay on the shelves. 'how does one read so much' i thought, closing the door. 'I read more than you think child-who is this, Toby?" oh yeah, he can read minds.
"T-this is Y|N, she w-was a v-victim, but when I f-fought h-her she re-retaliated... But d-differently".
His blank expression 'stared' at me and then he said,
"place her down on the couch, what exactly did she do?"
I put her down and told him everything from our encounter, but I didn't tell him why I dint kill her. He just nodded and agreed that she could stay for a while. I was happy and took her up to my room letting her sleep there for tonight. I'll check on her tomorrow. As I walked out of my room I saw Ben exiting Sally room but he was wearing a pink dress and makeup.
"Phahahahaha, B-Ben you l-look f-fabulous, hahaha-ha!"
"Shut up Toby, it's not funny!"
Then Sally came out and took Ben's hand.
"C'mon Ben, let's show Jeff and EJ how beautiful you are" Ben wanted me to help him but I shook my head no and followed them down. Next thing I know is Jeff, EJ, Masky and Hoodie are on the floor laughing to hard. Of course Jeff took a photo and was now being attacked by Ben.
"This is so f*ck!ng hilarious!" Jeff yelled before Ben punched him square in the face.
~one hour later~
I decided I was going to sleep and check on Y|N in the morning. So, I got a quilt and fell asleep on the couch.