chapter 19: The trail

You POV

As I followed the trail of blood I came to a stop. Approximately 800 miles radius, i could smell rotting flesh? Um, and I could see a body, rotting. I saw it as if I was watching a movie in HD/ 3D.

I walked closer to it, my hunger strangely growing as I looked at their blood flowing out their body,making a puddle around them. The body belonged to a boy, around 17-19 and boy his blood looked devourable.

I crouched down next to him, sliding my hand in the liquid and nearing my face, smelling it.

Normally when smelling blood, it's a horrible metallic smell that's revolting, but no, not this time. It smelt delicious, as I licked it feeling a purr like sensation in my head as if something was almost satisfied.

The next thing I did would have been the most revolting thing I've done, but not in this case, as I ripped open his stomach a bit more seeing more blood pour out. I lean closer to the gash and slowly completely satisfy the thing inside.

Toby's POV

We had dug Y|N a whole in the back yard and Slender placed her in, in a black coffin. I had this warm puffy feeling on my face, was i crying?
Masky came over to me and patted my back gently as he nodded and walked off signaling the others to follow to leave me a minute. I crouched down next to the coffin and placed a black rose on it, wiping my face.

'Y|N, I-i miss you, please come back' i managed to say, 'i never got to tell you that... I love you so much, your smile and everything, just please don't leave me.'

Your POV
'i never got to tell you that... I love you so much, your smile and everything, just please don't leave me.'

What was that? Who was that? I looked around and wiped the excess blood off my face when there was a massive pain in my head. I put my hand on my head, god this is so painful.

Toby's POV

'please! Don't go!'

Your POV

Who is that?

'ahh!' shit, my head hurts. I started feeling light headed and started falling around the 'room' I was in.

Toby's POV

I was on my hands and knees hitting the ground with my fist.

'its all my fault! Don't leave me Y|N please! DAMNIT!' I yelled as I hit the ground again, breathing heavily.

Your POV

'DAMNIT!' I heard a yell. My head was spinning as I hit the ground unable to move. What's happening?.

.
Q|A|N
So I'm bringing this story back, yay! Oh and thanks for 1.02k reads love ya!
Vote
Comment
Read
Follow
Enjoy