chapter 9: The truth

Your POV
You managed to get your towel back up and just covering the front side of you, leaving your back uncovered... Great.
"J-Jeff what the f*€k are you doing here?" Your still kinda scared of him but you were hiding it so he didn't know.
"I was, uh, cleaning your door, yes that's it cleaning your door heh bye!" he ran out of your room closing the bedroom door which you then locked it. Looking through the closet you found a black shirt with F|B|M on it, black ripped -on the knees- jeans and some platform boots, oh and some pants and bra. You then brushed your H|L and tied It up|Left it down, put on some thick eyeliner-For a cat Eye-and opened your door walking to the stairs. Decending them you heard wolf whistles coming from Ben, EJ and some clown whom was Black and white all over. When you looked to your right you saw Jeff staring at you in awe and behind him was Toby who was looking angryly at him, hm, i wonder why?
"Uh, H-hi Toby" You walked past Jeff straight to the angry looking boy.
"Hi, Y-Y|N" he looked at you, his expression softening. "what are you thinking about, Toby, you are rather strange" you thought, getting closer to him you started hearing static fill your ears making you feel uncomfortable and nauseous. You tried covering your ears as did the others in the room bit you could still hear it. It made you fall to your knees and let out a just about auditable scream. Toby knelt down to you holding you, why isn't the effecting him? At that moment it was like your life flashed before you but these weren't your memories, were they?

~flash back~

"Mommy, mommy come play with me and big brother!" she said to her mom whom smiled and chucked saying,
"Haha okay Y|N" she replied. She has the same name as you?
They both went outside into the back garden and there stood a young boy 3-4 years older than the little girl, he had beautiful red hair that finished at his shoulders, big emerald green eyes, a red shirt and some dark blue jeans. He was playing with a music maker and it sung the tune of 'London bridge is falling down' such a mesmerising tune. The mother and her children played outside until someone arrived at the door. A tall man who was in a business suit with short black hair and blue eyes walked out and the mother hugged and kissed him greetingly,
"Hello dear" they said to one another.
"Dad!"
"Daddy!" the children ran up to him and hugged him in which he returned. After getting back up he and mother walked into the kitchen and the children went into their bedroom.
"Big brother, im scared, daddy didn't look happy" the little girl held onto her brother both hugging eachother.
"I know Y|N, me too"
Then there was a loud bang and a male scream mixed with a female one making both kids scared and jump. Something made its way upstairs barging into their room. The girl screamed as she saw all these things in the room trying to take her brother away and breaking them apart.
"Jason! Big brother don't leave me!" she yelled crying,
"Y|N I promise I will find you!" he cried back being dragged out of her sight. That's when it all went dark.

~end of flash back~

You screamed and reached out your hands grabbing onto Toby's jacket,
"J-jason?" that's when you passed out...