Sami&Sarah*2*

*~* Dazy's P.O.V.*~*

Me and Ky headed home later, and on the way, I kept complaining about my back because it hurt so much, he would sit back and chuckle, saying, 'When we get home...'

When we got to our room I sit up as He flicks through the channels settling on cartoons, he rubbed my back, "Your really good at back rubs." I murmur, he chuckles quietly.

"I love you." he tells me.

"I love you too." I say. He kisses my shoulders and continues to rub my back as I fall asleep.

I woke up to hear Valentine screaming. I got up, and changed into sweatpants and one of Kyle's shirts. I walk over to Amaya's room, hearing Valentine. I knock and open the door, and see Jay and Octy sleeping, holding each other, and Amaya holding Valentine. I smile and take him from her, I feed him a bottle and he goes quiet.

"Tell Octy when she's done cuddling Jay to come get her son from me and Ky." I tell her.

She laughs. "Okay."

I head back to me and Ky's room, I nestle Valentine in between us and he starts cooing immediately. I laugh and blow raspberries on his tummy, making him giggle. Ky woke up and saw us, he smiled and leaned down, kissing my tummy, He blows a raspberry on Valentines tummy, making him giggle again. I kiss Valentine on the cheek and then blow a raspberry, making him burst into another round of giggles. I hear someone knock and enter, it was Jay and Octy. I smile at them as I blow another raspberry, making him giggle again. I laugh lightly, then kiss his tummy, and pull his shirt down.

"Aww, I wanted to blow another raspberry." Kyle pouts.

I laugh. "No." I tell him. He turns to give me puppy dog eyes, and meets my smirk.

"Not fair." he whines.

Octy takes him from us and I laugh as Jay gives her a tortured look. I shake my head. "Jay, stay here for a minute, please?" I ask him.

He nods and Octy leaves, "Jay," he growls and punches the wall.

"Jay, it just takes her awhile." I tell him softly.

"I've given her three fucking months, and I haven't gotten to hold my baby after he was born! It's been two months!" he screams in frustration. my smile falters as he grips his hair.

I stand up and hug him. "Jay, calm it, okay?" I ask him. "You can be in the room when Sami and Sarah are born, and you get to hold them after me and Kyle." I tell him. "They're your nieces." I tell him smiling.

He chuckles. "I am so not gonna be there when your screaming at Kyle." he tells me.

"You will be in there, especially since you haven't been there for Valentines birth." I say.

He shakes his head. "Fine." he sighs turning and I turn back to Kyle, I sit on his lap and he rubs my belly, I feel a kick, and I gasp, I put Ky's hand on my tummy and another kick comes.

I smile and lean up to see Ky's face, he had a big grin.

"I love you." he tells me kissing me on the nose.

"Jay!" I call him over and put his hand on my tummy.

"Wha-" he felt a kick and he smiled. "They really like to move." he notes as two more kicks come. They stop and I rub my tummy lovingly.

"They love their mom, dad, and uncle." I say grinning. I get up and walk to Amaya's room. "'Maya, they kicked." I tell her, she jumped up and put her hand on my tummy, they didn't kick for awhile, but they did and she laughs, then kisses my tummy. "Hey! Only me and Kyle can do that!" I tell her glaring, I rub my tummy.