Huntress (POV)

For Elladay, one of the sweetest and most supportive fan I have, thanks so much for everything, you just gave me the necessary push to continue writing, hope you enjoy this one... :) I'm pretty sure I'll be dedicating more chaps for you... lol! Thanks again... <3 xoxo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days after the truce didn’t get any better for neither Romeo Lee nor I. While I was still getting attacked, he was given the cold shoulder by everyone.But I don’t think he cared much about that., in fact, he was looking a bit more relaxed than usual. But it still wasn’t finish until he had made a decision. But I need not worry about that.

It was Friday, Romeo Lee, Drew and I were on our way home to the dormitories when we saw the others waiting at the Academy's front gate.

“So, does this mean you’ve decided?” Winter asked.

Romeo Lee reached out his hand, “Truce?”

Hunter smiled and shook Romeo Lee’s hand. “Truce.”

“I can’t believe you actually called it a truce.” Jaeson says.

“Well,” Lei sighed, “there goes our monthly rumble.”

“I don’t think it’s over just yet.” Tathiannah say looking behind us. We turned around and saw Christy and her friends.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes, “Not again.” But this time, Romeo Lee reached for my shoulder and stepped forward

“I’ve been waiting for you.” Christy said.

“Leave her alone Christy.” Romeo Lee says.

“No.” Christy glared at Romeo Lee, “aren’t you wondering where your buddies had gone?” Romeo Lee doesn’t answer. Christy sneered, “Well if you must know, they have left as well. Except Andre, of course, I always knew he could be trusted. But the others?” she glanced at Drew, “Are cowards.”

“They’ve quit?” Romeo Lee asked.

“It seems like no one explained to them that by against me  also meant you’ll no longer be NSA’s Flame Master.”

I sensed Romeo Lee getting angry and saw him closed his fist. “Well, maybe I don’t want to be the Flame Master anymore.”

Christy sneered, “You know that decision in not mine to make. But I’ll make sure to pass on the message.” Then she turns to me again, “Now, if you don’t mind, Romeo Lee, move aside. I’m not here for you.”

“This is stupid Christy, let it go.” Tathiannah said behind me.

“How dare you talk to a superior like that?” Jane, one of the girls with Christy, scoffed.

“We have three superiors with us,” Lei steps forward, “how dare you talk to us like this?”

“Hey, leave us out of this, ladies,” Winter says, amused, “What’s the last count, Jaes, less four boys on our list?”

“Yeah, that’s sort of sad.” Jaeson said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“And they are an all girls group now, so…” Hunter gave a low hiss, “we can no longer fight with them.”

“So just let it go, Christy.” Tathiannah says again.

“No!” Christy snapped, “We are part of the NSA’s Special Division Unit, I will not let that newbie degrade us!”

“Special Division Unit?” I asked, that was what that man from the night before mentioned.

“It’s a group of chosen students who guards and runs assignments for the academy.” Romeo Lee says.