Romeo Lee (POV)

PHOTO OF WAFT ON THE SIDE, BUT IMAGINE HIM LIKE A MIST OR SOMETHING... lol! >>>

I was walking through the garden looking for Huntress.

"You should go after her, Romeo Lee." Hunter said, "She's probably out in the garden."

"I haven't even agreed on the truce yet." I say to myself, "Huntress!"

But why am I here then? Isn't it because he asked me to look for his sister? I thought, God, I'm beginning to be a pusheover like Drew.

I chuckled at the thought, suddenly a gust of wind twirled around me, then a boy made out of wind appeared in front of me. I took a step back, when he suddenly grabbed me by the arm and pulled me, pointing deep into the garden. I looked down at him. Was this an attack?

Then I remembered Huntress earlier being protected by the wind. "Are you telling me where Huntress is?" He nods and pulled harder.

"Is she ok?" I asked. He shook his head and finally got me into a run.

"Hey, hey... slow down." I called to him, but he didn't slow down. In fact he pulled me harder, we ran deeper into the garden and through the trees.

We finally reached a clearing where he let me fo and flew toward one of the trees where I saw Huntress on the ground, unconscious. I ran to her, knelt beside her and reached for her forehead.

"What happened?" I asked. The boy started to shape shift. "You were stabbed?" 

Can an element be hurt? He shape shifts showing that Huntress healed her. I guess that answers my question. 

"Huntress is too strong to be weakened by healing alone. Then again you are an element..."

He shape shifted to his original state, looking defeated. I thought for a while as I glanced at Huntress.

"Who stabbed you?" I asked.
A much stronger wind blew around me as he twirled around as if I just solved a long forgotten mystery and he shape shifts again, the images surprised me.

"An angel stabbed you?" I asked, "And he kissed Huntress? And she didn't do anything about it?

The boy frowned and slowly shook his head. 

"Why?" I wondered out loud, then to my surprise the boy shape shifted to Hunter, Iahejlle, Tathiannah, and Winter, "She's protecting them?" he nods and shape shifts to Drew, Jaeson, Lei, me and even Ash.

"She knows Ash?" I asked, "She's protecting us too?" I was getting more confused by the minute. Then the boy dropped on the ground, out of breath, which was ironic seeing that he is technically made of wind.

"Sorry, I guess I've been asking too many questions."

How does she know Ash? I wondered, Well, Drew could have told her about him, but still, why should she protect him... us?

Then I felt Huntress' hand tighten against mine, I looked down at her and saw her waking up. "You are too curious do you know that?" she says as she slowly open her eyes, "Too curious for others good."

"Huntress..." I relieved, and stifled a laugh, "Are you ok?"

The boy sat up and moved to her side and blew a warm soft breeze on her face making her smile. She looked up at him, "Thank you Waft."

Then she pushed herself to sit up. I helped her and propped her to lean on the tree trunk. "Don't force yourself." I said as I took off my coat and put it over her legs to warm her up. She smiled and gave me a weak nod.