Jaeson (POV)

• Dedicated to Jeyoh Araysi Despuig

PHOTO OF JAESON ON THE SIDE >>>

Lei and I entered the security office and walked up to the head guard and looked around at the surveillance videos.

"What do you have Mr. Brown?" I asked.

"The helicopter came from the south west of our location, but they entered by the north, probably to confuse us."

"Or they were looking for someone." Lei says.

"I thought so as well, anyway," Mr. Brown continued, "we found a weak energy point at the north part of the academy, so I’m guessing that's the entry point.

"Mr. Brown, this is my brother and not to mention Hunter's sister, I can't accept guesses." I said. I was pretty pissed off of what happened, not only because Drew was hurt, but because Romeo Lee was acting dumb again. But that was least of my worries.

The students' safety comes first. I said to myself.

"Did you get any location or signal from the chopper?" I asked.

"None yet." Mr. Brown says, "It disappeared halfway before we locked them down."

"Did you at least get us anything?" Lei asked, sounding irritated. "What about the attackers, are they marked or something?"

Mr. Brown shook his head, "They were clean as a whistle, but it looked like they weren't under anyone's order. Our guess is they were hired assassins."

I rolled my eyes, again with the guessing. I thought.

"Hired assassins?" Lei asked. "And who were they after?"

"The Flame Master told us that they were after Ms. Matthews." Mr. Brown said.

"Very well," I said, not wanting any more bad news, "heighten security on the whole island, double the guards on each post and keep me updated of whatever changes and progress."

"Shall we expect the SDU, Master Jaeson?"

I frowned, the SDU is worthless inside NSA, all they like is to play God and kill.

"I'll ask Hunter about it first." I said, "Lord knows he wouldn't want that group near his sister."

"Of course." Mr. Brown says with a nod. "By the way, how is your brother?"

"He's doing quite well, Mr. Brown, being stubborn as usual when the doctor told him to stay at the hospital, I guess he is ok." I grinned, remembering Drew arguing with the doctor about spending the night over. Drew stormed off the room leaving the doctor tongue tied after all the curses Drew shouted. "He can get quite... artistic with words." he gave me a questioned look and I shook my head. "He'll be staying at the dormitories for tonight, then tomorrow he is scheduled for a surgery, after that, that's the only time we'll be sure that he is out of danger."

"He is in our prayers, Master Jaeson." he says.

"Thank you." I said. Lei and I left for the Student Council Office.

Hunter was probably still with Huntress in the hospital, but Hunter had been calling us none stop for news, and I could hear Iahejlle at the back, crying.

"Isn't it a bit weird?" Lei asked, breaking into my thoughts.

"What is?"

"Well, Huntress just arrived, and Hunter did say that no one knew of her departure, so how did they found her so soon?"

"They could have tracked her, or maybe we a rat in midst." Lei's face changed, that was exactly what she was thinking. "It’s hard to make assumptions especially if we don't know why they are after her."