Winter (POV)

STUDENT COUNCIL MEMBERS PHOTOS ON THE SIDE >>>>>

We were at the Student Council Office and the girls had just arrived and delivered Huntress' message. Hunter shrugged, I smiled leaning on the wall and watched him.

"So she found out." Hunter says finally and looked up at me, "I'm in trouble aren’t I?"

I laughed, "Big one, cusz, and it's one that I can't help you out of too." he shrugged again, "What do you plan to do?"

"I have to give in to whatever she wants." Hunter says, "And there's nothing materialistic about her requests."

This made me laugh remembering the last time request Huntress asked Hunter. He had forgotten about Iahejlle's surprise party and went out to race.

"You are in charge of Iahejlle for a whole month," Huntress said, "No Nanny, maids or butlers."

"What?!"' Was all Hunter could say.

"Do you want to make it two months?" Huntress raised a brow, Hunter shrugged, "I thought so."

"That isn't fair Huntress..." Hunter argued. "I just forgot, it’s not like I did it intentionally."

"That's not the point Hunter, Iahejlle was surprised- surprised that you weren't here."

And all that Hunter could do was sigh and spent that summer looking after Iahejlle, which wasn't so bad since that is what he does in the academy anyways.

"And there's nothing request like about either." I reminded him. Tathiannah gave me a look but I knew she was hiding a smile, agreeing.

"Wait a minute," Lei says, "I don't understand, why are you in trouble?"

"Well," Tathiannah says, "It was when Huntress was to leave NSA..." she tells the story to Lei and Jaeson eliminating the family secret. I grinned as I reminisce that night.

"But what about Hunter?" Huntress argued, "Who's going to look after him?"

"Winter and Tathiannah are here with him." he said.

"No!" she shouted, "I'm not leaving big brother again!"

Uncle Tristan sighed. Huntress just returned from the Sanctuary that time, it has been six years since she was taken by Father

Gabriel. Grandfather said she worked hard just to see Hunter again, and that she was to come back to the mortal realm, but not with us, not with Hunter, not in NSA. She was to stay with Uncle, grandfather and Iahejlle, away from us and from the doubtful eyes.

"Huntress?" Hunter called out for her from the corner of the room. "You don't have to worry about me."

"No..." Huntress ran to him and wrapped her arms around her. She was no longer a cry baby, heck, she showed no emotion. Except when it comes to being protective of Hunter.

"Listen, what if I tell you that I'm exempted from fighting?" Hunter says. Grandfather was about to argue but Hunter gave him a look that quieted him, which was a first. "Grandpa promised me that I'll be exempted from fighting until you come back. That's the only reason I agreed for father to take you home." Huntress didn’t stand her ground, Hunter smiled and hugged her closer,

"Grandfather and father needs you and so does Iahejlle, you don't have to worry about me."

I shook my head and a laugh escaped from my lips again, "Surprising how a small white lie could haunt you after all these years, huh?"