Epilogue

PHOTO OF ORNIAS, ENEPSIGOS AND ZEPARA ALONG WITH COVER OF BOOK ON THE SIDE, LINK IS ON THE SIDE! ENJOY! >>>

"So that's him?"

"I think so..." Enepsigos stood in front of the mist, watching Aengelle and Romeo Lee talking.

The man nods again, and stifles a laugh.

"You do know that I work the other way around." he says, "I don't make man fall in love with a woman." then he glanced back at the mist that showed the vision of Aengelle and Romeo Lee talking in bed. Then he shook his head, "Not that she needs to ask for it..."

"What do you mean?" Enepsigos asked.

He grins and shook his head, "What do you want Izzy?" he asked, walking away from the mist. "And I'm pretty sure it isn't simple."

She smiled hearing his nickname for her. She had known Zepara since man's first sin; they both know how each other work.

"You seriously don't know?" She asked, not taking off her eyes from her prey.

"I know who she is," he sways with a chuckle, "if that’s what you mean." he sits down and watched her watching in the mist. "Every divine being has their eyes on her as of the moment."

She raised a brow, "Is that so?"

"Yes." he shrugged, "Apparently, being the daughter of Michael doesn't actually give you a private life, especially from the likes of us." he glanced back in the mist, "She's an interesting being isn't she?" then he looks back at Enepsigos, "But you are just interested with her divine side."

"Well, what can I say?" she turns to give him a smile. "I'm a fan." she turns back to watching the mist.

He laughs, "You are not a fan of anyone, not even of Satan. Much more an angel of death." he says, "Which brings me to how you were able to link yourself to her? I mean only her father and those who she allows to have bond with her can watch over her in a mist."

"Blood." she says, "Attacked her once, killed her-"

"Which obviously didn't succeed." he interjected.

She rolled her eyes, "Almost killed her, she bruised Ornias pretty bad, she is still divine after all, her blades effects."

"And why do you want me here?"

"I might need the use of your service and power-"

"I told you, it'll be useless, I work on women not on men." he says, "And my powers do not work on divine beings, not on the likes of her anyway."

Then she sees the very thing that Zepar was trying to hide from her when Romeo Lee kissed Aengelle in her sleep. The side of her lips twitched upward and faced Zepar.

"Well, what if I tell you that she's walking a thin line between immortality and mortality?"

"What do you mean?"

She raised a brow and smirked. "That you can make an angel fall in love with a mortal..."

##EndOfBook1##

A/N:

 Ok, so there's a little give away for you guys at the end, but, we'll never know... That's just one possible plot which can grow bigger or maybe, to nothing... lol! so I hope you enjoyed The Archangel's Daughter- Book 1 of The Angel Chronicles. Please wait for book two, still working on the title though... But I'll link it on this page, ok?

Thanks for fanning, library-ing, commenting, liking, tweeting, sharing, +1-ing and all the -ing you did with my work... lol!

See you round!

Oh- oh! lol, I was jumping up and down remembering this, please visit Crossing Border, my new baby right now, I'll be working on it while I work on book two... so, woohoo! I can do this!

so that's pretty much it... thanks so much again! :)

xoxo
Triszjhkha :) 

Addition! Book two Wary Wings is on the External Link! Enjoy! :)